Stay For One Day

-Diamond's POV

I sat on the guest room of my mom's house extremely bored. Princeton was at a interview and Amber was apparently at some breakfast thing with family.

I went downstairs to get juice to see my mom's boyfriend. I gulped nervously. Ever since me and Prince talked I'm nervous around him. His name is Malvin, a weird name to match his weird personality. He is a druggy and smokes ever single time I saw him.

I walked passed Malvin nervously gripping on to my sweater. I heard the couch move position meaning he got off the couch. My heart beat was racing as his heavy steps were heard behind me. I stared forward into the fridge to try to calm down.

"Excuse me." he said. I quick moved out of his way and he grabbed a sandwich from the fridge then went to sit down.

My nervousness drowned down and now I felt sort of stupid. I got my juice and headed upstairs shaking my head at myself. Malvin is just my mom's boyfriend.

-Princeton's POV

I went over to Beauty's hotel to talk to her. I want to set it to her straight that I love Diamond and I don't want her interfering with my relationship anymore.

I knocked and she answered quickly. She had a towel wrapped around her and frankly I couldn't careless. I walked into her room and sat down on a computer chair, it looked like the best place to sit. She sat down on the bed facing me. Beauty's smirk made me roll my eyes.

She was about to talk but I cut her off before she had the chance. "Listen. I didn't come here for what you think I came here for. I came for you to know that I love Diamond- I'm in love with Diamond. I'm not gonna do anything to hurt her and you aren't either. Don't you ever talk to her, don't make contact with my girlfriend. You spread one lie about me and I'll spread two about you. Don't mess with my relationship."

"Prin-" I put my hand up stopping her and walk out slamming the door behind me.

I heard the door open and Beauty rushed out. She touched my shoulder and I turned around. Beauty tried jumping on me to plant her nasty lips on mine but I pushed her off of me making her stumble back.

"Stop messing with me Beauty."

-Diamond's POV

It was Spring Break which made staying at my mom's house a bust. There was no eight hour escape from the house that smelt like the strongest weed. Luckily my dad gave me the keys to the house for emergencies. Boredom is under the genre of emergencies in my opinion. I grabbed my bag which contained the key, my debit card and my phone.

When I went downstairs Malvin was sitting down on his chair smoking a cigarette. My mom was cooking in the kitchen.

"Honey were are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going out with my friend Amber. I really have to go my cab is outside."

"Alright bye Diamond, be safe."

I nodded and waved. "Bye."

I opened the door and was to seconds away from closing it when Malvin yelled from inside. "Nice jeans." I paused for a second then closed the door going to the cab.

As the driver took the long drive from my mom's house to my dad's I sat in the back thinking about what Malvin said. Was that some what perverted? Why was he watching my jeans, why was he watching me? All these things raced through my brain and I thought of all the what ifs that could happen.

The can stopped and I paid him quickly. When I was out of the car I ran to the front door quickly opening the door. Once I reached inside I took a breath of relief. I felt suffocated in that house.