Fake

I wrote this long ass chapter that I was so happy about then the freaking server deleted it. I literally cried for like a hour but I'm good now so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

-Diamond's POV

Heather and Jackson appeared in front of both of us. Heather with Princeton's shirt on, Jackson with a pillow in front of his member covering his erection.

I looked over a Princeton for a second and he looked at me. I walked over to Jackson with a fake small smile.

"Wait. Can I speak to you Diamond?" Heather asked.

I nod my head. "Sure."

We then walked up the stairs in silence. The only sound being our eight feet stepping on the wood making it creak in weak spots. Once everyone was on the second floor everyone split up.

Me and Heather went in her room to talk about whatever she wanted to discuss. I simply sat on the bed holding the blanket around my shoulders.

I look at Heather waiting for her to speak but she doesn't. Instead she sits on the dresser and looks down at her thighs. I look around awkwardly waiting for something to happen. She finally looks up and her eyes are filled with tears.

"Heather?" I look at her confused.

"Princeton doesn't love me Diamond!" She says with heavy weeping covering her voice. "He wants you!"

My eyes pop out of my head and I shake my head quickly. "No, he talks about you all the time."

She hops down from the dresser scaring me. "How could you do that to me? We're suppose to be sisters! I never knew you could hurt me like this Diamond. I trusted you!" Heather screams.

"I didn't do anything!" I start to get defensive.

Heather turns around so fast I feel the wind brush across my face. She throws everything that was on the dresser on the floor. My jaw drops and look at her amazed that she would go that crazy. She screams out load like she is in a horror film.

"Diamond I love him! Why can't you get someone else? If you go out with him I will never talk to you again. Are you ready to break our friendship because of a boy?"

I open my mouth to tell her everything about me and Princeton but I bite my tongue. Heather sits next to me wrapping her arms around me and leaning her head on my shoulder crying deeply.

"I just would kill myself Diamond. If I lose you and Princeton who is gonna be there for me. No one cares about me."

She reaches down on the floor and picks up a white cardboard box. When she opens it I was shocked and scared. Tears started to run down my cheeks looking at the shiny metal.

-Princeton's POV

I walked passed Heathers room after I came from the bathroom. I tried to listen but I could barely hear anything. As I'm walking the door opens. I look and Diamond comes out the room quickly with tears on her face. Heather's face was covered with tears but when Diamond wasn't looking she gave me a evil grin. I raise my eyebrows at her and she slams the door in my face.

I brush her off then jog over to Diamond who made it to her room already. I let my self in and she was looking for a shirt topless.

"Get out!" She screams at me.

I sit on her bed and look at her. "Why?"

I hear her sniff her nose before turning so I can't see her. "Just leave me alone."

I look at her confused. "What did I do?"

"You came." She mumbles.

I let that go and she finds a shirt. Diamond turns around to me with a plain face.

"Princeton you go out with Heather. I shouldn't be kissing you and stuff like that. Heather really loves--"

I suck my teeth interrupting her. "She doesn't love me so don't finish your sentence."

Diamond looks down at her feet. "We can't go out in California. Or ever."

I jump of the bed looking at her crazy. "What!"

"I let a boy come between me and my friend and that shouldn't have happened."

I shake my head. "Are you serious? You let Heather control you like a puppet. Diamond don't you have free will."

"I don't wanna go out with you anymore and that's that. No get out my room!"

I shove my hands in my pockets and look at her leaning on the wall. Her hands were shaking but she crossed her arms noticing I was staring at her.

"What did Heather say this time?"

Diamond looks up at me. "Why are you so mean to her... she said she would kill herself if she loses you."

"That's total bullshit! Why do you believe that crap?"

Diamond starts crying and she drops to the floor. "She cut her wrist right in front of me."

I roll my eyes imagining about Heathers dramatic scene. "She's acting babe."

Diamond groans then looks up at me. "Don't call me that! I don't want you in my life anymore! You just messed up everything! Just leave me alone!"

"Why are you acting all crazy?" I squat down in front of her.

Diamond looks me in the eyes. "You messed up the only friendship I have. You made me hurt my best friend."

"I'm so sick of hearing this best friend bullshit! She doesn't care about you Diamond. If she did then she wouldn't have went out with me. Heather wouldn't have did a whole lot if she was your best friend."

"Not like you care about me either." Diamond mumbles.

I look at her shocked. "How could you say that? We spent the whole day together and we were perfect. Now you see Heather and you let her scare you. You can't hide from your feelings!"

"I wouldn't have had feelings or issues if it wasn't for you!"

"That's great." I respond.

Diamond scrunches up her eyebrows. "How is that great?"

"Because I want you and me to have deep feelings for each other and to have issues so we can resolve them. I don't want you to have feelings for anyone else but me. And even though we will have issues WHEN we get together we are gonna work through it because that's what people do when the care."

Diamond looks to the side then back at me. "Princeton I don't need the drama of having you in my life right now."

"What so you want me to go to Heather?" I say getting frustrated with her.

"Yes! Go to her! I don't care anymore!"

I shot up from the floor. "That's what you want fine!"

"Good!"

I storm out of her room slamming the door. When I reach outside Heather was there dying of laughter. I roll my
eye at her then start to walk away. Heather grabs my arm and walks closer to me.

"That was to funny." Heather laughs.

"Fuck you. I'm so sick of your ass."

Heather shrugs. "I don't even care. Everyone in the school knows about you and me and I'm getting more popular while Diamond is just slowly crashing. It's all I wanted."

"You are such a fucking bitch." I look at her disgusted by everything about her.

"I know."

I was about to say something but she jumps on me and shoves her nasty tongue in my mouth. I try to push her off but she just kisses me deeper. When she pulls away she has the biggest smirk on her face.

She turns her head and so do I. Diamond was standing there and she looked like she was about to cry once again.

"Go ahead." Heather said moving back so Diamond could get past us.

Diamond walked past and straight downstairs. I look at Heather with the angriest face. She is horrible. I go after Diamond jogging down the stairs.

•~•~•

Aww poor Diamond.