First Time

-Diamond's POV

I sat in my makeup chair putting the finishing touches of my eyeshadow on. I smiled at myself when I was done. In a hour, well more like like forty five minutes I was gonna be in the show and I was to excited.

My two costumes laid on the bed. One was for the group dance and one was for the duet I was doing with Princeton. My phone rang and I went over to it picking it up quickly.

"Diamond where are you!" My mom yelled through my phone. "Today's my day!"

"Mom I told you I had the dance thing."

She sucks her teeth. "Whatever."

My mom hangs up and I roll my eyes putting my phone down. I grabbed my clothes and shoved them in a garment bag so I could take it to school and change there.

My phone rang again and a smiles appeared on my face. "Hello."

"Hey Baby." Princeton says over the phone. "I'll be there in five minutes alright?"

"Ok, I'll see you then."

"Alright bye babe."

I hang up the phone blushing a little. I walk out my room then down the stairs. My dad walks by me in his pajamas. I glare at him then slap his arm.

"Dad! Your suppose to come to my thing."

He raises his eyebrow. "What thing?"

"My show. Are you really that old?"

My dad send me the straight face then sips his soda. "You make me old. But it doesn't start till eight. I'll be there."

I smile. "Don't be late. Or else."

My dad shoos me away. "Fine, goodbye."

I wave and he walks up the stairs into his room. I sit down at the button of the stairway and play flappy birds while I wait.

The loud doorbell goes through my house. I get up and open the door to see Princeton. He smiles brightly when he sees me.

"You look amazing." He complements me.

"Thank you."

-20 minutes before the show-

I stood backstage nervous and shaking a little bit. My friend from Roc Royal's class, Amber came up to me and she was nervous to.

"There so many god damn people." She whines.

"I know."

Amber takes a deep breath then calms down. I do the same.

Amber turns to stare at Roc. "You know the sad thing is that they're leaving."

I raise a eyebrow. "Where are they going?"

Amber turns to me confused. "You do know they have tour right?"

"They do?"

Amber laughs and pushes me playfully. "Diamond use that noggin of yours."

I guess I never thought of that. Princeton has to leave. That sucks but he must come back home and his house isn't that far from mine. Things will be fine... Right?

Princeton appears in my eyesight and he runs over to me. "Are you ok?" he ask with his hands on my shoulders.

I nod. "Yeah."

"Don't be nervous just pretend your in the studio and it's just you and me okay?"

"Ok."

"Have fun alright?"