Just One Big Lie

~Diamond's POV

After my volunteer work I came home and dropped myself on the couch. I turned on the tv and took a grape from the fruit bowl that was already on the table.

The doorbell ring and Bary, the butler walked to the door. I payed it no mind and watched my show.

"Diamond, there is someone here for you by the name of Princeton."

I swallowed my grape right then and start choking. Princeton comes into my view and I stop choking.

"You ok?" He sits incredibly close to me.

"Yeah. Just a grape."

He chuckles. "So you know why I came right?"

"I don't know why you would want to go on a date with me. I mean you have a chance with Heather! She really pretty and she is good at all this boyfriend stuff. I'm just... me."

I look down and look at my fingers. Princeton puts up my chin and turns me to him.

"I don't want Heather. I want you. Your beautiful," He pushes some hair behind my ear. "You're caring, and if you let me get to know you then I will know some more."

"There's not really anything interesting about me. Heather on the other hand is really interest--"

He cuts me off. "Why are you trying to hook up me and Heather?"

"She's my best friend."

"And? Diamond I want you and your pushing me away so I can get with your best friend. Don't you think she would understand since you guys are friends?"

I shake my head and get up laughing. "No, no, no. That is not how Heather is. She gets what she wants, and she wants you. There is no use dating you, she'll just come and take you away."

Princeton's face scrunches up. "And you call this girl your best friend?"

I sigh and sit on the couch so that I'm facing him. He moves closer and I ignore it.

"Look Heather is popular and when I got to school I sat alone at lunch, I even ate in the girls bathroom before. I mean no one talked to me. I was the weird new girl that didn't wear anything but lose jeans and a weird graphic tee. But like I got little bullies here and there. Like things thrown at me and stuff. Then one day Heather bumps me and knocks off my geeky glasses, breaking them. And she saw my face and said I was pretty and that she could give me a makeover. Then the next week everyone loved me and we were friends."

Princeton shake his head. "So you like her because she made everyone else like you?"

"No! She was the only one there for me when I needed it. Heather means a lot to me and I know that you may think I'm shallow but she really was nice, and helpful."

"I get it." He grabs my hand. "But I still wanna go on that date."

I started to contemplate what I was gonna say in my head. Heather was there for me, how can I ever hurt her?

My phone vibrated on the glass table and I took my hands out of Princeton's to reach for my phone.

"Can you ignore it?" He says nicely.

I look at the caller id and it was Heather. "It's Heather. Can we talk another time?"

He nods his head with disappointment. Princeton gets up and leans down to kiss my cheek.

"I'm sorry."

"Naw, I mean that's your best friend. I get it."

He turns around and starts to walk to the door. I answer the phone and put it to my ear. But I couldn't take my eyes off of Princeton's image. He was so different from anyone I've ever seen. His long shirt looked that looked sort of like a dress if you asked me, but it suited him. He had on a leather jacket and jeans. But his shoes had like a whole ten inches on the bottom. I guess it's what people wear here.

"DIAMOND!" Heather screamed in my ear making me drop my phone.

I picked it up and the whole back was cracked. I scream out loud and throw a pillow.

Thank you Heather.

"What!" I say with frustration.

"PRINCETON ASKED ME OUT!" She screams once again making me wiggle my ear around from the ringing.

"Princeton from Mindless Behavior?" It better not be him.

"Duh! It was so sweet! He came over and gave me a flower and everything."

How could he? He just said how he wants me and all of that then he does this? It's what I wanted. I wanted them to go out, this is good for Heather. Princeton will have a better time with her than with me.

But why would he play me like that?

"DIAMOND!" My father screams from upstairs.

"I'm so happy for you. But I gotta go my dad is calling me."

"Whatever, I'm gonna text my baby now!" She says before hanging up.

This is how things work for me. I hate the sight of any guy then when I find the one Heather takes them. But I know she doesn't do that on purpose. I don't tell her that I like a guy and before I can she gets them. I know she loves me, as a friend so I trust her.

~Heather's POV

I laugh when I hang up on Diamond. How dumb can she be?

Princeton didn't ask me out he is way to in love with Diamond to notice me. I don't even get it. They texted and talked on the phone for like a week and he likes her so much that he doesn't notice me.

Guys are dumb

I had to get ready to go over to Princeton's suite though. I ditched school and followed them to their hotel suite this morning.

I took a shower putting on vanilla shower gel and vanilla lotion. Guys love my scent. Then I put on red lace panties with a matching bra. I covered my self with a trench coat, I know sexy right?

As I drove over there I thought about how this would boost my popularity. Just imagine everyone in my school knowing I, Heather Persaud slept with the one and only Princeton. It would crush poor little Diamond's heart but she'll live.

I already knew where I was going so I took the elevator up to the thirtieth floor. I walked to his door and knocked on the door.

Princeton opened the door in a white t-shirt and sweatpants. I smiled at him.

"Hey Princeton!" I say nicely then slide in his hotel room.

"Hey..." he says awkwardly then closes the door.

I sit on the kitchen counter. "So how you doing?"

"What are you doing here?"

I jump off and shrug. "Just wanted to see you."

"Well I actually was getting a little bored so we can watch a movie." he points to the tv.

I nod my head and walk past him making sure I sway my hips. He sits on the couch turning on the tv.

"I'm hot." I say.

Princeton looks at me then back to the tv. "Well that coat is probably the reason."

"It is." By this time guys would be staring at me but he won't pay me any mind. I unhook the buckle and drop the coat.

He looks at me with his jaw dropped. I climb on top of him and he lays down. I knew he would come around. In the end he is a man and a man needs someone that knows what they are doing. I lean down and kiss him and
he kisses me back. I can already feel me popularity going up and Diamond going down.

Princeton pushes me off. "I can't."

"No one will no it'll be our little secret."

He doesn't say anything so I just continue kissing him. I unbuckle his pants and he kisses me with more force. Man he can get it!

•~•~•~•~•~•

|2 votes + 1 comment for next update|

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this story.

Tell your thoughts on Heather in the comments.