The Three Most Important Things In A Relationship

It was Monday. I woke up for school.

I changed into a black and white striped crop top and black shorts on the sides. I put on my brown booties to go with my outfit.

I did my messy bun. Then I applied on makeup. just blush, smoky eyeshadow, cat eye, mascara, and red lipstick.

I got downstairs for breakfast. I wasn't that hungry. I just had some bread with nutella.

Then I picked up my best friends.

I was listening to Latch by Disclosure feat. Sam Smith.

Kim was wearing a brown crop top with dark blue jeans with brown flats.

Caro was wearing a black tank top and cheetah shorts with black booties. She had on a black cross necklace and some bracelets to go with it.

***

When we got to algebra, someone had left Kim a big bear with a note saying in big letters "Forgive Me." on top of her desk.

It was so obvious that it was from Steven.

Everyone in class, "Ooh!"

Mr. Cooper came in with his briefcase.

"Ms. Payne, put that away."

She put it under her desk. He gave everyone homework afterwards.

***

In lunch time, we sat at our table. We were talking about the show Teen Wolf.

Suddenly, Steven came up to our table.

"Kim please forgive me. I miss you so much.

"In front of everybody."

Everyone in the cafeteria got Steven's attention. He got on his knees.

"Kim, I'm begging you on my knees. Please forgive me. You're my one and only. I love you."

Everyone was around them.

"Stand up! You're embarrassing me!"

"I don't give a shit about them. All I care about is you."

Kim took Steven outside the cafeteria.

"Move along! Shoo Shoo! Nothing to see here!" I said, telling everyone to go back from what they were doing.

Jazmine saw everything. She was at her table with the rest of the Barbie Wannabees.

"She's not getting away with this. He's mine!" Jazmine said, with her arms crossed.

"Don't you understand that Steven doesn't love you anymore?"

"Shut up Chloe! He will always been mine. It's just that Kim got him crazy. But the girl, he really loves is me."

"You guys always been right for each other."

"That's right Des. Chloe! Roxie! Go and spy on them!"

***

Chloe and Roxie went to go spy on Kim and Steven outside the cafeteria and they were listening in their conversation.

"What's your problem?"

"Don't you see that I love you Kim? If I wouldn't have loved you, I wouldn't have embarrassed myself in front of everybody."

"I don't want to get hurt again."

"You know it fucking hurt me seeing you cry like that. I promise that nothing would come between us. I love you so much Kim."

"Aw! Really?"

"Yes. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

Then she hugs him.

"Did you like your bear?"

"It was cute thanks."

"What are we going to tell Jazmine?" Roxie whispering to Chloe.

"Let's not tell her anything. It looks like he loves her alot. I don't want to get involved."

"Let's just tell her that we didn't hear anything."

They both leave.

***

Desiree and Jazmine were talking in the girls restroom while Jazmine was putting on mascara.

Chloe and Roxie rushed into the girls restroom.

"So tell me what did you guys hear?"

"Um, we couldn't hear anything."

"What? You stupid bitches!"

"You dumb hoes!"

"Hey! It's not our fault!" Chloe yelled.

"Whatever." Jazmine said, pissed off, putting on mascara again.

***

Steven told us about what really happened at the party.

"Really? Jazmine did that?" I asked.

"Yeah. She followed me to my room."

"I'm so sorry for telling you shit."

"It's alright Steph. Don't worry about it."

"I'm glad you guys are back together."

"I couldn't be happier." Steven said, holding Kim's hand.

Desiree and Jazmine got out of the girls restroom.

They went inside the cafeteria.

"Look Jaz! Steven is back together with that redhead bitch."

"That fucking slut! I fucking hate her! He's mine! But I'm going to do whatever it takes to break them up for good." Jazmine, smiling evily.

"I missed you baby!"

"Me too babe."

"I love you my little redhead."

"Aw!"

"You guys, Jazmine is looking over here." I said, looking over at Jazmine.

Steven looked at Jazmine then back to us.

"That chick is crazy! I would never want to lose you again because of her."

"Aw! Don't worry baby."

"You guys, The three most important things in a relationship are Trust, Communication and Honesty.

"Thanks teach." Steven replied.

A/N: Aw Steven and Kim are back together.

Comment and Vote please (:

I really appreciate you guys for all the votes and comments.

Love you all :)

-Delilah ❤