Pool Party

It was Saturday. I woke up at twelve in the afternoon. I had a good time at the dance.

Then, I heard my phone rang. It was Junior.

"Hello?"

"Hey Steph. Good afteroon."

"What's up dork?"

"Just calling you to tell you that Steven invited us to his house for a pool party. Are you down?"

"Um sure."

"Alright. I'll pick you up in an hour or two."

"Ok bye."

Yay! A pool party I'm kind of excited and sort of scared at the same time.

I had a bad experience once. I have a fear of drowning. Because one of my so called "friend" in middle school pushed me on purpose even though she knew that I didn't know how to swim.

That's when the burn book started. She and my other two friends wrote it. They wrote that supposedly I said shit about all the people from our grade. It wasn't even true. They got expelled.

But I wanted to be homeschooled for awhile. I didn't want to go back there. It was like hell for me.

But I know that Kim and Caro would never do that to me. They're like my sisters and I know I can count on them.

I got ready. I just put on a cute red sundress and sandals.

I grabbed my Juicy Couture purse to put my bikini in there.

I was ready for Junior to pick me up.