Major Headache

I woke up with a major headache. I used to have the worst hangovers before.

That's what I hate about going out and the stupid hangovers, the next day.

It was twelve in the afternoon and I didn't want to wake up. But I couldn't stand this headache.

I went to take a long shower. I changed into my Pink Floyd t-shirt and black shorts.

Then I went downstairs. It was so quiet. There was no one.

I was home alone.

I go to the kitchen and I saw a note on the kitchen counter. It said

Sweetie, we didn't want to wake you to so we went out to eat. There's your nutella sandwich I made for you.

Love mom

There was a nutella sandwich on the kitchen counter. At least, they're not going to let me starve to death.

I ate my nutella sandwich with juice.

I decided to watch one of my all time favorite movies, The Breakfast Club.

I love the part when Ally Sheedy makes her salt and Cap & Crunch sandwich and everyone is staring at her weird. It cracks me up everytime I see it.

Then I hear my phone ring, the song Monster by Eminem and Rihanna played, It was Caro.

"Hey Caro Whats up?"

"Hey, you want to go to the mall later?"

"Sure. I was just watching The Breakfast Club and I'm home alone. so yeah let's go."

"Ok, I'll call you when I'm ready sis."

"Ok Caro. Bye."

"Bye."

A/N: Hi you guys its Delilah again :) I just want to say thank you all for the wonderful comments you guys leave for me. I know I have some grammar mistakes but I try my best of fixing them.

Comment/Vote please :)

Love you guys!

- Delilah