Chapter 36: Back To Normal

We were sitting on a blue bench waiting for Steven and Junior outside the nurse's office.

"Why didn't you tell us Caro?"

"We tell each other everything." Kim said.

"I'm so sorry you guys." Caro said, sobbing.

"It's ok Caro." Kim replied, patting her shoulder.

"We're not mad at you. I'm just glad that we found out the truth about Ricky. Thanks to Chloe." I said.

"Chloe?" Caro asked, confused.

"She was the one who told Steph the truth about Ricky."

"Really?"

"If it wasn't for her, Ricky would still keep hurting you and we couldn't let that happen Caro."

"Aw! you guys."

"We all care about you sis. But thank god you're not with him anymore. Thanks to us."

"We all love you Caro."

"Now wipe those tears off. Then you'll have wrinkles when you're 30." Kim said, trying to make Caro laugh.

"Thanks you guys! Caro said, while wiping her tears away from her face.

"Group hug!" I yelled.

We all hugged each other.

Finally, Steven comes with Junior.

"Hey!"

Junior had a stitch on his bottom lip.

"You're okay Junior?" I asked.

"I'm fine Steph."

"Let's go back to the dance." Steven said, putting his arm around Kim.

We all went back to the gym. We were dancing on the dancefloor and having fun.

Desiree was crowned for Best costume. She had on a really slutty nurse costume. Best costume? More like best slutty costume. All the guys were whistling and eyeballing her. Slut!

At midnight, the dance was over.

Then, we went to go eat to McDonalds.

I bought Caro a frappe to make her feel better.

Junior took us home.

"Thanks Junior I had a good time with you and once again, thank you for defending me."

"No problem Steph. "You're one tough chick."

"I know I am."

"It's sexy."

I hit him in the arm,"Shut up Junior!"

"Ow! That hurt" Junior replied, rubbing his arm.

"Talk to you tomorrow dork. I'm tired."

"Okay Steph. Goodnight."

"Goodnight dork."

I kissed him on the cheek. I went straight to my room and fell asleep.

It was nice that he defended me from that loser Ricky. I was afraid that Ricky was going to hit me. But he didn't.

I never knew that Junior Perez would defend me. I did what I had to do to protect my best friend from that jerk. He didn't deserve her. He's just a fucking jerk.

We got our best friend back. I'm so happy! Nothing's stronger than our friendship.