Chapter 48: Chilling At The Library

We walked Kim to Biology class. 

"See ya girls later."

Then we went walking to Home Economics. We sat at our usual table. Junior came and sat next to us.

"Hey Steph! Hey Caro!"

"What's up?"

"Not much I was just with the coach."

"Why? What happened?"

"Mickie is back on the team."

"Why? Didn't the coach kicked him off the team?"

"Yeah but his dad threatened him to let his son play if not, he was going to get fired and sued."

"That's sucks!"

"He needs his daddy to get what he wants."

"Yup." 

Then Ms. Desjardin comes, "Hello Class, did you all missed me?"

"Hello Ms. Desjardin!"

"I was sick but how I'm feeling better so let's get started on the lesson shall we? We're going to get started on cooking again. We don't want anymore accidents and please Jazmine, use an oven mitt next time."

Everyone started laughing.

"Shut up!" Jazmine yelled.

"Well anyways I have another assignment for you guys, you guys are going to bake a cake. You can choose whatever flavor you like; chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, or red velvet. Tomorrow we get to bake. I'll give you guys a minute to choose." 

"Okay you guys what flavor do you all want?" I asked.

"I want chocolate sis." Caro replied.

"I don't want to break out." Jazmine said.

"I want chocolate too." Junior said.

"Okay chocolate it is and you Jazmine, you get to wash the dishes again."

"Again!" Jazmine complained.

"Yeah. We don't want you to burn yourself again like last time. Caro said, smirking.

We all started laughing. Jazmine got pissed off.

"It wasn't my fault. Cooking isn't my thing. I leave that to my maids at home."

What the fuck? I don't even have maids at home. What a spoiled brat she is!

"You're such a spoiled brat." Caro said.

"So I rather be a brat than a loser." 

"At least, I'm not a slut."

"What? You bitch!"

"You're the bitch."

It looked like Caro was gonna kick her ass until Ms. Desjardin came.

"Ladies, I won't tolerate fighting in my class. So Jazmine, I'm going to put you in another group. You're going to work with Chris's group."

"Okay it's so much better than working with these losers." Jazmine said, walking away.

Caro stand up from her seat, "You slut!"

She had her fist. It looked like she was ready to kick her ass but I grabbed her by the arm.

"Calm down sis! She's not worth it."

Jazmine went and sat at Chris's table.

Thank god! We don't have to put up with her anymore. She never helped us cook or anything. She was afraid to break a nail. I can't stand her! But it was fun making her wash the dishes. She always complained.