Getting dragged into another douchebag's party

We were walking out of Home Economics, Junior and Jazmine walked passed us.

I can't believe that we have to work with them the whole year. Oh well! What can we do about it right?

Caro and I started talking about what we're doing this weekend.

"We should go to the mall tomorrow Steph."

"Yeah, we should. I saw these really cute shorts at Forever 21 and I want to buy them."

"Me too. I want to buy something also. Can you help me on what goes together?"

"Of course! That's what best friends are for."

"Thanks Steph."

Kim finally got out of biology class. She had a disgusted look on her face.

"Another frog?" I asked.

"Mhm, only this time I had to be the one dissecting it. I always let the person who I'm paired up with do it. But Mr. Stone told me to dissect it. Ew!"

"It's not that bad Kimmy! Calm down!" Caro replied.

"Easy for you to say, at least you don't have biology."

"Eh. I used to have it last year."

"Lucky! I wish I had Home Economics with you guys instead of Biology."

"It would have been awesome having you instead of having Junior in our group."

"Why? What happened?"

''Junior and Jazmine are in our group for Home Economics.''

''Aw man! That sucks!''

''I know. It's bad enough to see him everyday and now to have him in our group. It's a nightmare."

''Forget about that jerk! Oh, guess what?''

''What?''

''I got invited to a party tonight.''

''Who's throwing it?''

''Steven Pierce.''

''Steven Pierce?? That douche bag hangs out with Junior.''

''Well to me, He's not a douche bag. He's nicer than Junior and he's super cute! We should go to the party!'' Kim exclaimed.

I shrugged, "Um I don't know.''

''I have to study.'' Caro raising her hand.

''Come on you guys! Stop being such party poopers!''

''We're not being party poopers. We just don't want to go.''

''Don't make me do the puppy dog face.''

''You wouldn't. You better not!''

She did the puppy dog face.

''Yeah she did.''

''Stop doing that Kim! You're not getting what you want this time. We're sick and tired of you dragging us into parties.''

She still had her puppy dog face.

''Pretty please?'' Kim pouted.

I sigh, ''Ok fine.''

''Ok, it will probably be fun. I usually get bored studying anyways. I'm down to party.''

''Ok awesome! I can't wait!'' Kim said, excitedly.

'' Me too can't wait!'' I said, sarcastically.

"Don't be like that Steph! You might have fun tonight."

''Yeah sure.'' I had my arms crossed.

A/N: I dedicate this story to black_sparklezz. Because she's so nice and she dedicated me on her book Frost Love. I wanted to do the same.

Thank you again hun for dedicating me on your book.

Anyways, what do you guys think? leave me your comments and votes. I really try my best on my grammar. we're not perfect.

What might happen at Steven Pierce's party??

~ Delilah