Chapter 42: The Lovebirds Making Love

"Thanks for teaching me how to swim."

 "You welcome Steph."

"Goodnight dork."

"Goodnight Steph."

I get out of the car. I went straight to my room to take a shower. Because I didn't want to smell like pool water.

I changed into my Rolling Stones T-shirt and some shorts. Then, I drifted off to sleep. 

***

Kim and Steven were in Steven's room watching movies and cuddling together in his bed. 

"I had a good time with you baby."

 "Me too."

" I love you my beautiful redhead."

 "Me too my hot man."

They started making out on his bed. Then he gets on top of her. He takes off her tank top. She was just in a bra and shorts.

Steven bites his lip because he saw Kim in her bra. He takes off her bra. He starts sucking on her breasts. She moaned.

Steven got turned on by her moans. He suddenly stops because he felt his erection stand up.

"Kim I'm sorry."

He gets off her. He sits next to her.

"I got carried away baby. I'm sorry baby. I got a little too excited."

"It's okay baby."

"I want to show you how much I love you babe but I don't want to take your virginity."

"It's okay baby."

Then his phone rings, "Hold on baby it's Kevin."

While Steven was on the phone with Kevin, Kim was putting her bra back on. 

"Hey cuz I'm going to be at one of my friends house because I don't want to crash my car. I just got it last week. I'm already fucked up. I'll be back tomorrow. Bye cuz."

 "Ok cuz take care."

He hangs up.

"It was Kevin. He won't be back until tomorrow."

"Okay babe." "I love you my beautiful redhead."

"I love you too my muscle man."

"Let's cuddle baby."

They cuddled together in his bed. Kim was facing in front of him. Her breasts almost looked like they were going to pop out of her tank top. Steven couldn't stop staring at them.

"Baby, stop teasing me."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Baby it's your boobies. They're calling out to me. They're saying Steven suck on them."

"Shut up my hot perv." Kim hits him on the shoulder.

"What? I can't help it. You're so beautiful."

"Really babe?"

"Baby, I want to show you how much I love you. I'll go slow baby since it's your first time."

"Ok baby. I wouldn't want to be with any other guy only you baby."

"Me too I wouldn't see myself with any other girl besides you my beautiful little redhead."

                      Rated R Scene*

             Read at your own consent.

               You have been warned*

Steven and Kim were making out. She lays down on his bed.

"Are you sure Kim?"

"I'm sure."

"I love you my beautiful redhead."

"I love you too Steven."

Kim lays on her back as Steven began to strip himself off his clothes. He's without a shirt and he's in his boxers now.

He climbed on top of me and he began stripping of my bra and panties. Before you know it, they were both naked with heat radiating from their bodies.

He kissed her neck and worked his way down to her luscious breasts. She could feel his mouth kissing and sucking on her breasts. He grabbed them with both hands causing her to moan and arch.

​The more she gave him, 

The more he sucked on them...

She pressed her body against his. His lips were soft and sweet.

She suddenly feels his hand inside of her thigh as he made his way to her womanhood.

She moaned, "Steven."

"Moan for me baby" Steven panted.

He starts to kiss down her body. He reaches down to her panties. He takes them off. He starts sucking on her pussy.

She moaned and she grabbed his hair while he was sucking her juices.

She pressed her body closer to his as he drifted her legs apart. He positioned his manhood into her womanhood.

Before you know it, they were making love to each other. Her screams were louder than ever as they drove each other to such pleasure. The intensity of their bodies began to grow with every thrust, with every pleasure.

Then, she felt that he was going to cum. He groaned with such pleasure that he came on her breasts. She couldn't stand her unbearable soreness. There was her blood on the white satin sheets.

They cuddled together until Kim drifted off to asleep.

"I love you Kim." Steven whispered in her ear.

A/N: Wow! That was intense. I tried my best writing the sex scene. I hope you guys like this chapter.

Comment

Vote

Fan :)

I love you guys!!

-Delilah ❤