Steven's Pov

(Steven's Pov)

I should fight for Kim. I love her so much! Ever since I saw her in that sexy white dress, She looked so beautiful and sexy. I never want to lose her. She's everything to me. I love everything about her. Even her long beautiful red hair.

I never dated a redhead before. But I'm glad I did. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

When I saw her crying, it broke my heart. It fucking hurt me. I would never want to see her cry like that again. I always want to make her happy.

I don't want to see her cry but all of this shit happened because of Jazmine. We used to go out back in my freshman and sophomore year.

But she cheated on me with one of my friends from football. He was a running back. I kicked his ass and everything. The dumbass got transferred out after I kicked his ass. So I broke up with her. Ever since then, she's always been trying to get my attention. But I don't really love her anymore like I used to.

I love Kim now. She's my everything. She's made me happier than Jazmine ever did. Jazmine didn't knew shit about love.

All she cared about was partying. One time she wanted us to go to a party. I told her "no I want to stay here and cuddle with you." I like to cuddle alot, when it comes to girlfriends. Then she was like "No, I want to go to the party." So that day we went to the party.because she was all begging me to.

She always wanted to go to parties. I got tired of her. I just hope Kim takes me back. I really want to be with her. I miss her so much. I love you, Kimberly Payne.