Revelation

We went to the school's gym. The gym was nicely decorated with black and orange decorations.

There was a DJ playing music. There were cupcakes, punch, and chips. Everyone was dancing on the dance floor.

Then, we saw Steven and Kim where the punch bowl is.

"Hey sis!"

"Hey Bro!"

"Hey Bro!" Hey Steph!"

"Hey girl!"

Kim was wearing her Catwoman costume . Her makeup was awesome!

Steven wasn't wearing a costume either. He just had the same thing Junior was wearing, just his varsity jacket and jeans.

"You look cute Kim as catwoman."

"Thanks girl! You look cute as wonder woman."

"Thanks. Have you seen Caro yet?

"No I haven't."

"Hold on I got a text." I read Caro's text. "It's Caro. She just got here."

"Ok."

Caro comes running towards us. She was wearing her Medieval princess costume. Her Hair and her makeup were awesome!

She looked pretty.

"Hey girlies! I love your costumes! You guys look so cute!"

"Thanks you too!"

Ricky didn't had a costume on. He was wearing a black leather jacket with some black jeans.

We said hi to him.

We were all dancing and having a good time. The principal and teachers were there taking care of everyone.

Then, I was waiting for it to midnight. I'm just curious about who's the person who sent me that text. It was finally 11:30 pm.

At 11:50, I told Kim and Caro that I was going to go to the restroom.

I went to the restroom next to the gym. I got there in five minutes.

There were girls there. I was looking for someone who had a bunny costume on. No one was wearing a bunny costume.

It was finally midnight. I waited five minutes.

Then, I realized that it was probably a joke. I was going to leave until I hear someone's voice saying "You're leaving so soon."

I turn around and I see one of the restroom doors open.

Then, I saw Chloe, one of the Barbie wannabees.

I was shocked.

"Y-You? Y-You're the one who sent me the text?"

"Yeah, It's me."

"This has got to be a joke right?"

"No, it's not a joke. You want to know who Ricky Rantzen really is or not."

"Ok. tell me."

"Ok here it goes, I was a sophomore when I first started dating him. I loved him alot. I thought he was the one. But boy, I was wrong. At first, he was so sweet. But then he completely changed. He would control me all the time. He would tell me oh you should dress different. Oh you look like a slut. bunch of bullshit. He would slap me for no reason and one day, I couldn't take it anymore and I ended it. I broke up with him. It was the scariest moment of my life. But he didn't even care that I left him. He just told me whatever. I'm telling you this because I know you care about Caro and you should save her before its too late."

"Thank you so much for telling me."

"You welcome. I just don't want this asshole hurting someone else."

"Ok, I'm going to tell her."

I was going to leave until I stopped and turned around at Chloe.

"Thanks Chloe."

"Don't mention it."

Then, I left the girls restroom. I ran to the gym.