Chapter 50: A New Cute Guy In Alexander High School

​I wake up and I get up from my bed. Then I take a shower.

I get dressed into a black shirt with blue jean shorts. I slip on these really cute white converse. It has a Chanel lipstick painted on it.

Then I grab my makeup bag and I do my makeup. I just put on a little bit of pink blush, black eyeliner, mascara and my pink lipstick. I redo my messy bun.

Suddenly Junior texted me.

J: ​Good morning Steph 

S: Good morning dork ☺

Then I grab my pink backpack and I go downstairs for breakfast. I go to the kitchen.

"Good morning everybody!"

"Good morning!"

I sat down at the table. My mom served us pancakes with eggs and bacon.

I finished eating, then I hear a loud honk outside.

"It's probably Junior. Bye mom Bye dad." 

I closed the front door behind me. Then I get inside Junior's car. 

"Hey Steph!"

"Hey Junior!"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yep I did and you?"

"Me too."

"That's good."

"I think im going to have a party this Friday."

"Really?"

"Yeah Because I'm going to be home alone until Sunday."

"That's cool. I get to see your house."

"Yeah."

We finally arrived to school. Junior parked near Desiree's pink convertible. We get out of the car and we walked towards the gym.

Junior tells me goodbye. I waited for Caro to arrive. Then I see Caro's older sister's car park in front of the gym. 

"Bye Dani!" She slammed the car door.

"Hey Steph."

I say hi to Dani and she drives off. 

"You look pretty today steph and I love your outfit and your shoes are awesome!" 

"Thanks I love your outfit too."

"Aw!  Thanks sis."

We started walking in the halls to get to algebra.

Then we see Desiree and Jazmine. I took out my two algebra books from my backpack.

Desiree and Jazmine passed by us and Desiree pushed me causing my books to fall. 

"Great!" 

"You bitch!" Caro yelled at Desiree.

"Oops! I didn't see you!" Desiree replied.

Desiree and Jazmine started laughing. They walked away. Caro chased after them.

Then, a really cute guy came up to me, "Can I help you carry your books?"

I looked up. He was the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen. He had short black hair and he had tattoos on his left and right arm. He's 5'9. He's slightly tan and he has beautiful hazel eyes.

He was wearing a gray v-neck shirt with some jeans and black sneakers. He looked cute!  

"Uh yeah thanks. Stupid Mr. Cooper gives us two algebra books." I said, I felt my cheeks turning scarlet.