We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eleven)

Chapter Eleven.

The girls is in between 11 and 20 which is quite fun. Or it is for me to watch how they practically fight over the front row. It's really entertaining! I though wasn't that happy about their posters. Niall marry me... hmpff! He's mine bitches!

Niall and the boys by the way ran around like chickens. That was even funner to watch. “Niall! Your sipper!” Someone screamed. “HEY! IT'S ONLY ME WHO GET'S TO LOOK IN HIS SIPPER AREA!” I screamed. Niall stopped running and walked past me. “All the words I'll be sining tonight is only for you, nobody else” he said and kissed my lips softly and ran out on stage.

MY EARS MY POOR, POOR EARS! Potato came walking to me. I crawled into a ball. This is fuNn! I wonder if I can roll down a hill... I wanna test that theory! “Here you have some ear plugs” Potato said and gave me a little box. Oh my that's the cutest box I've seen! I pattered it slowly. “Are you a good little boxy? Yes of course you are!” I said with a baby voice. Wait babys can't talk....

“The ear plugs is in the box miss” Potato said. Had he been looking at me the hole time... is he my babysitter or what?! “Then Boxy going to die! And I don't want him to die!” I screamed snatching the box. Poor boxy... probably scared to death. “Now you Killed him...” I said angrily. “I'm going to tell Niall! And he, he is going to be mad at you” I said and stomped out on stage.

Wow this is some people. Anyway! Need to tell on Potato man, guy, food.. thingy! “Niall! Niall!” I said and ran to him on the stage. “Yes love” he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly. “Mr. Potato guy murdered Boxy” I said and showed him the box. He sended a death glare to poato in the back. I stuck out my tung to him. MOAHAHA I had won!

“Maybe I can heal him” he said and winked. He kissed boxy lightly. “See he's alive again!” he said and gave boxy back to me. “don't be silly” I laughed and threw boxy out in the audience. Wait a a marsian minute!

A/N Fast athours note! Marisan is a new word I just invented! Woho long live the new word or something in that way ;)

Audience... I froze. I fast as a dolphin went behind Niall's back and hid. Niall laughed and turned. Everyone was suddenly quiet. Some girls whispered and it felt like being back in school again. With all the girls whispered behind my back. About how weird I am. I closed my eyes took a few deep breaths and told myself I would never be back at that again.

When I opened my eyes again Niall stood there with an microphone in his hand. I knew the song well. Did he know? Or was it just a guess?

“My heart's a stereo, so peacefully, so listen close, here's my thoughs in every noteee” he sang and took my hand. I swear his eyes are pure gold in my mind. “so make me your radio, turn me up when you feel so, the beat was ment for you, so sing along to my radio!” he sing and took something from my eye. A little tear. So cute soon just dropped to the floor. “O-O-o-O-o-O” they sang in union so perfectly I would have though it was angels... “sing along to my radio” he said slowly, just for me. “Make me your radio turn me up when you feel so, the beat was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo” he sang now to the audience. But I remembered the words in my back head.

Every word I'll sing tonight is for you, nobody else”