We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty-One The Last Chapter)

Chapter Twenty one.

”I’m Rich... HA!” Elin said right into Niall’s face. ”I’m also Rich HA!” He said back. ”Emma! Your boyfriend is ruining the fun!” Elin whined on me. ”I’m sorry he can be like that sometimes” I sighed. ”Lets go and get some icecream!” Niall said. ”Okay that sounds good” I said. ”Yeah the others will meet us up there” Niall said looking down on his phone. ”Who’m?” I asked. ”The other lads” He said still not taking his eyes of the phone. 

”Well Uhm... I can’t come... I have a plane to catch” Eleonor said. I stared at her. ”Where are you going?” I asked. ”Home... My vacation is over Emma... But it was really nice to meet you! maybe we can hang out next time I get here... or you to France” She said and smiled. We hugged. and both me and Elin looked after here when she drove away. That might have been the last time I saw Eleonor. 

Me, Elin and Niall drove to this ice cream bar. The other lads were waiting. We sat down in this little booth. Liam looked sad. ”Why are you sad little Liam?” I asked. ”I think my relationship is over” He whispered and looked down into his ice cream. ”Oh I’m sorry mate” I said and moved closer to him and stared at Niall. ’I didn’t know’ he mouthed back. 

”It’s going to be alright Liam... You’ll see” I said and hugged him. ”I donno Emma... I thought she was the one... She was perfect” He whispered and one single tear fell down on his cheek. ”I know... It feels that way sometimes, But when you find that girl that’s going to make you the happiest guy on earth she wont leave you she wont complain about anything” I said and he smiled a little. 

 ”I wanna do something...” I sighed. ”Like what?” Liam asked suspiciously. ”I was going to say jump out of a skyscraper... but that felt a little to dangerous” I said and shrugged. ”Then I thought Ice Cream bar... but that we already done” I sighed. ”So I have nothing” I said. ”You mean we can choose?” Liam asked more suspiciously. ”Yeah” I said. ”Well... we need to go record... so you can come with us to that” Zayn said. ”OH DEAR LITTLE CUPCAKE YOU SCARED ME” I said and jump tree feat up in the air. ”But would you come?” Niall asked. ”Yeah that seems fun...” I said and took my shoes on. 

”Can I stick out my head through the window?” I ask bouncing up and down. ”You will do it even if I say wont you?” Liam said and I nod. ”Then you’re free to go but please don’t fall out I don’t want to deal with an heart broken Niall” Liam said and rubbed his temples. I stuck out my head through the window and looked at the london view. ”I feel like a dog when I do this” I screamed. because Me myself couldn’t hear myself or what they said.

The car stopped and we jumped out. Harry walked right into the booth and I looked at all the buttons. ”What does this one do?” I asked. ”Nothing really” Niall said and sat down in the chair. ”Here come sit in my lap so you don’t get to stand” He said and I sat down. I laid my head against his chest. 

I guess I fell alseep for a few minutes. Then Everything was moving. I realized that it was only Niall that had to move. He stood up and I looked at him questionably. He took the headphones on and looked at the recorder guy. THe recorder guy gave him thumbs up and my eyes became big.

Baby tell, Me what to change, I’m afraid that, You’ll run away, If I tell you, What I’ve wanted to tell you

He sang those lines so beautifully that I couldn’t believe it was my irish that was singing. ”Okay now take the refrain” The sound guy said. ”I want to be last, Yeah,   let me be, let me be, Your last first kiss, I want to be first, Yeah, First to take it all the way like this” My little lovely leprechaun sang. ”And if you, only knew, I want to be last, Yeah, I want to be your last first kiss” He sang to me.