We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Seventeen)

Chapter Seventeen.

”Well Simon, he insulted my girlfriend.” Niall said. ”Irish, love, Simon is with me.” I said, stroking Simon over the head. Then I discover the guy that I'd never seen before. ”Who are you and why are you arguing with MY Irish?!” I scream, jumping in front of Niall. Wait! All the boys are on in the same place and this guy... 

”HOLY BOWTIES!!! No Simon you can’t date my bowtie... IT DOESN’T MATER IF IT IS FLIRTING WITH YOU! Go to sleep!!” I screamed and placed him in my pocket. ”WAIT YOU’RE THEIR DAD!!!” I screamed and pointed to the unknown man. 

All of the boys plus their dad turned to me with an shocked expression on their faces. ”I’m not... How? What?” Their dad said and turned to Niall. Who stares at me. ”You got it all wrong love, I’m Simon Cowell.” He says and comes forward and takes my hand. ”Cowell maybe, but not Simon. That’s Simon the Tie’s name.” I say and happily shake the hand. His smile dies and he looks back at Niall. 

”You have funny hands, did you know that?” I say and investigate the hand. ”What? Give me my hand back.” He says and shakes his hand out of mine, holding it against his chest. ”Who are you?!” He screamed. ”Well, my name is Emma and that’s cuuur” He cut me of. ”I know who they are?!” he said. ”Well you seem quite old and you’re their dad so you’ll probably in your seventies, or best case sixties.” I said looking at him up and down. 

”EMMA!” Niall shouts and jumps in front of me. ”What my Irish?” I asked. ”You can’t just tell him something like that?!” He shouted. ”Well of course I can... What is in my way? He’s a normal person.” I said and stepped beside Niall. ”I’m just going to call you Cowell... or towel it sounds the same.” I said and giggled. ”Yup Towel it is! Nice to meet you Towel” I said shaking his hand again. 

”Well I was just here to say hi and that we have a meeting tomorrow.” He said, looking weirdly at me. ”Okay, thank you for coming by.” Liam said hugging him goodbye. Then they all hug and I just stand there with a weird smile on my lips. "Bye Towel!" I scream before he dissapear out of the door.

”I’m going out.” Braces-boy sighed. ”I’m coming with you braces-boy” I said and follow him out. ”Wait? What?” He asks and turns around to look at me. ”Yeah I’m bored and I wanna go outside.” I said while going outside. ”You can’t just...” He said and looked at Niall who just shrugged. ”Have fun babe!” He said and kissed me on the cheek. ”Okay see you soon!” I said while dragging Braces-boy out.

Braces-boy starts to look around. ”What are you looking for?” I asked curiously. ”Eleanor.” Braces-boy said looking around. ”I can help!” I scream and run away. ”EMMA!” I hear braces-boy scream. He probably just wants to say thank you. Aww, sweet braces-boy.

”Are you Eleanor?” I go around asking people. But everyone says no. Dumb people... ”Yeah my name is Eleanor.” Wait, what was that? ”Pardon” I asked, turning around and looking at the small girl before me. ”My name is Eleanor.” She laughed while smiling. ”Aw you’re adorable! Like a puppy... or a lamb!” I said almost wanting to pinch her cheeks. ”Thank you?...” She said looking away. 

”Anyway Braces-boy is looking for you.” I said and sighed. ”Who?” She asks. ”Sorry, that’s my nickname for him.” I laugh. Did you know that a nickname is actually another name for you?” I said nodding. ”Yeah...” She laughs. ”Anyway his name is Louis... Louis is looking for you.” I said.  ”Fat Louis?” She laughs. ”NO! Even though he’s really really cute...” I said poking my arm. ”Argh!” I shout to my unexisting clock. ”We’re late!” I scream. ”To what?” She asked. ”Woah and they call me slow? TO LOUIS!” I scream and take a grip around her wrist dragging her along. 

”WHERE ARE WE GOING?” She screamed. ”LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS!” I scream repeatedly. She sneak her hand out of mine and stops running. ”So where is this Louis person?” She asks trying to catch her breath. ”Uhm...” I mumbled. ”You don’t know don’t you?” She sighed. ”Yeah...” I said looking down on my VERY dirty shoes.

”Okay can’t you call him?” She asked. ”No no... WAIT! What if I call him?” I asked and take Niall’s phone out of my pocket. ”Of course, you can always do that” She said and facepalmed herself. The signals goes forward. ”Louis the Tommo here.” Braces-boy said into the phone. ”Hi Braces-boy I’ve found Eleanor!” I said happily. ”You have?!” He shrieked. ”Yeah she’s standing beside me... can you come and pick us up?” I asked making thumbs up at Eleanor. ”Uhm... yeah sure... Where are you?” He asked. ”We’re...” I said and wave my arms at Eleanor. ”Fifth avenue.” She says. ”We’re at Fifth avenue” I said ending the phone call.

”So what you’ve been up to?” I ask sitting down on the ground. ”Library.” She said and that's when I first notice the big bag with books on her back. ”Is that flying books?” I asked and looked curiously at the bag. ”No it’s not... What are flying books?” She asked. 

I was just about to answer but a car -that’s an understatement- a Porché stopped before our feet. And out of it jumped Braces-boy.

A/N Sorry I'm a day late! I was stressed out yesterday and fell asleep on the coutch! Anyway thank you for all the happy birthday wishes! I really hope you liked the chapter? It's a bit of a clifhanger! I know... but it'll make it easier for me to start a new chapter! and I have this novell to write in Swedish which means I'll have little time to write on wattpad! but I wont quit! I'll work around it okay? but for that to work out I need to get my 25 comments before I update... or else you'll have to wait. 

so Liked it?

Hate it?

25 comments and the chapter is yours! 

Love you loads Em. xx