We're Helping YOU! (Chapter... wait... yeah! TEN!)

Chapter 10

“I'm bored...” gah I'm bored. Really, really bored. I search through the arena... something, something fun... maybe I should go outside... nah. Is that a skateboard? OH IT IS! I ran to it. “NO IT'S MINE!” Braces-boy screamed... in to the microphone... owww that hurt my ears. “But I want to test it! Please Braces-boy please” I begged. He shifted uncomfortably. “no...” come on braces-boy. I took my best poppy-dog-eyes on. “Okay... don't break it tho!” he said. “Thank you!” I screamed and jumped happily to it.

Soo how do you do this stuff? You stand up on it and then?

“Turn ON!” I said. Nope that didn't work. “You take off with your foot!” Braces-boy screamed from the stage. “Okay, okay I can do this!” I said to myself and took off. “WOAH! I'm doing it!” I said. In the middle of the song Braces-boy started to laugh. “Are you shitting me you're not doing it! You need to do it faster” he laughed. Niall shot him death glares from the other side of the room.

The floor went down and the board started to roll faster. “Woho!” I screamed. “This is not that hard!” I screamed. Niall was quite pale. Best I check up on him.. wait how do I stop this thing? I just jumped of and the skateboard kept rolling into the wall. “VIOLA!” Braces-boy screamed and ran to the skateboard with the microphone. Who is Viola? The skateboard got like this minimal scratch and he fell to the ground with the board in his hands. “What have you done!?” he said... is he crying? Oh no he is! This means I’m soon also going to cry... nooooo

“I didn't mean it Braces-boy! I promise, please don't be mad at me” I said sniffing. “Monster” he said under his breath. “I know... I'm a monster...” I said. “Hm.. I wonder is I'm a monster like in monsters Ink!” I said. “I wanna be an Monster in Monsters Ink! Maybe I'm the big blue one! It's so cute” I said wandering around. I need to start practising on my monster voice! “Rawr” I said with small eyes to Niall. Niall tho burst out laughing. “Noo I'm really dangerous!” I said still growling. This time all of them burst out laughing.

“Sorry Em we can't take you seriously” they laughed. Who is Em... “Who can't you take seriously?” I asked and stopped growling. “You” they laughed. “But who is this Em person?” I asked walking up on the stage. “OH ME GOD! LIGHT!” I said and fell to the floor. “No it's lazer...” Zayn said. WHAT! I ran and ducked under the drums. Oh my god! Niall is out there! I need to save him! I neeed to save my pillow!

“AAAAARRHHHH!” I screamed as I ran through the stage and tackled Niall to the ground. Yeah you herd me I tackled him to the ground. “Utch..” he mumbled. “Don't move! Please Niall! You need to Live! Not me” I said and laid so I took all the lazer. “Niall when I count to three you run and slide under the stage... I ll..ll.. looo...” I tried to say the really hard word. “Em, lovely, Zayn was sarcastic... it's lights I'm safe and better of you're safe” he said and kissed my lips softly. He stood up. Stretched a little. “Oh and I love you to” he said with a grin.

I turned around to slap Zayn but he was nowhere to be seen. “I'm going to kill Zayn...” I growled. “Wow Em scary, Zayn better be running...” Curly said. Mohaha told you I was a monster. I walked of the stage to search for Zayn. Instead I found an sad braces-boy. He looked like someone had died. IT'S JUST A FREAKING BOARD! Still if it had been mine I had been broken... okay then I would have been crying as well, but he is a guy and guys don't cry... right?

“Louis... I'm really sorry about the board... please forgive me... and who in the fuck is EM?!” I screamed and turned to Hairy-Harry. “You're Em... It's an Nickname” He said. “Oh... like Knick knack?” I asked. “What? Who is Knick knack?” he asked sitting down on the edge of the stage. “Yeah who?” Braces-boy asked. YES! A MIRICLE! HE HAD FORGIVE ME! “Laptop... I need an laptop!” Liam screamed and ran of stage squealing.