We're Helping YOU! (chapter three)

God I'm blushing

He got red. Oh how cute. I leaned in for the kiss when someone took a grip in my hoddie. I got back a little. Niall didn't care he leaned the last part for us to kiss. Sparks flew, my heart beat faster, I got shaky. What was wrong about me? I never ever felt this way before...

I snapped out of it and broke the kiss. “Soo... why does he eat without spoons?” I asked and moved just a little bit closer. He breathed heavy. “He have... Uhm... He is afraid of them” he said. My eyes lit up. “Thank you! Niall! Thank you” I said and kissed his cheek and turned to the others who sat there with open mouths. “Close those mouths before you catch flies” I said. I took my spoon and started to poke Liam with it.

“Hey! Don't! Please take the damn Spoon down” he said and tried to take away my hands. I did as he said. The others still sat with open mouths. Niall just sat there and looked down at his hands. I threw a napkin on braces-boy. That got him awake. “Good method to get someone to do as you say” he said and winked. I laughed. “Maybe I just did it because I really, really wanted to know what he was afraid of” I said and started to blow in a straw again but this time on Curly. Who now was the only one sitting there with his mouth open. I sighted. I crawled over Niall and sat down beside Curly.

I slapped him across the face. I herd the boy's go all OHH! He shock his head repetitively. “WHAT! Why?!” he shrieked. “You didn't snap out of it, you're welcome” I said and smiled. He just laughed. “I'm tired Kidnappers, I want to sleep where should I sleep?” I asked. Liam sighted. “We're not Kidnapping you!” He screamed. “yeah, yeah whatever you say” I said and held my hands up. “Any ways I'm tired” I said and looked at Curly. “So Curly where are you taking me next?” I asked. “Why can't you say Harry like anybody else?” Curly asked. I sighted. “oh Curly I can't call you harry now... Curly is just you” I said. He sighted. I looked out of the window.

Ahhhh! Pigeon!! I stood up and ran out on the street and sat down a little bit away from it. I looked at it when it walked around. “Emma whatta fuck are you doing” braces-boy asked. “Shhh!!! you scare the pigeon!” I said and shook my hands in the air for him to get don't come any closer. “You are one weird girl” braces-boy said and shook his head. The other boy's came out side. “Paul said he would get here soon with the van... and what are she doing now” Liam asked. “Shhh! Don't scare the pigeon!” I said and looked at them angrily. “okay okay” Liam whispered. “Kurr, Kurr” I kurred. They looked at me. The pigeon kurred back. “Yeah really! But do you know what! You're a bitch” I said to the dumb bird. Dumb stupid bird who thinks she (yeah it's a she!) is smarter then me. I stood up and walked past the boy's.

Curly and braces-boy laughed, Zayn just looked at me, Niall tried to keep up with me and Liam laughed. I stopped and Niall almost ran into me. “Where should this Paul dude pick us up” I asked and turned to Liam who still had hard to breath. “Uhm here... ah there he comes!” Liam said and pointed to the van. The door opened and I was pushed into the van. Someone sat me down in Niall's lap. I blushed madly and bumped down beside him.

Carly Rea Jepsen's Call me maybe came on and I started to jump in my seat. Curly looked at me but shrugged and danced in his seat to. Braces-boy did the same, and Zayn. And oh! Niall was with me on the first move I did. “I LOVE THIS SONG!” I screamed and danced. Curly did something that looked like the sprintler-move, Lou did stop the traffic, Zayn... yeah Zayn was Zayn, Niall did the Pat the dog skrev the light-bulb. I then looked at Liam and burst out laughing. What was he doing, did he have something in his hair?

“What are you doing?” I laughed. “The flick” Liam said and counted to three and did the flick. I laughed harder. “And that move I want to learn!” I said and pointed to Niall. He nodded and took my hands. I blushed and shook my hair down to hide it. “Okay you do it like this” he said and moved my hands. Now Curly sat with his phone up and filmed us. “Okay it think I get it” I said and did the move but when I took my hand up I accidentally smacked Niall in the face. Curly and the others burst out laughing. “Oh Shit sorry” I said and looked at Niall. “It was an accident” he said and smiled at me.