We're Helping YOU! (Chapter 13... )

Chapter...thirteen... but that's an dumb number so I guess it's three plus ten!

"I want bumbi bear pancakes..." I sighed. "but you woke ME up to make you pancakes! So shut up and eat!" Curly said. "Someone is moody today..." I laughed amused with this. "Yes! Jenine Left me to myself yesterday because YOU! Told her she wasn't good enough!" he said angrily. "Wimp" I said and stuffed my mouth with food.

"GARHGH!!!" he screamed and stormed out of the kitchen. Niall glared at me. "What?" I said with my mouth stuffed with food. He sighed and facepalmed himself. "Okay, okay, I get it!" I said and shrugged.

"Curly... Curly!" I shouted. I'm now out of the building... Oh Holy bubbles! I'M OUT!!!! TIME TO ESCAPE BITCHES! I ran around in London about an hour before it got boring.

"I'm thirsty" I sighed. "Coke?" someone said and gave me an bottle. I sat there drinking and turned to the person who had gave me the coke. Coka cola. It was a girl probably in the same age as me. Smiling from ear to ear. Golden curly hair to her just underneath her breast. She was tall... very tall. Not as a building though... more like a few inches above me.

"Hello" she said in an Italian accent. "OH MY APPLE PIE! ARE YOU ITALIAN!!!" I screamed. "Nope... I'm Russian" she said... still in an Italian accent. "But if you ask my dad I'm from Sweden" she said and smiled but shook her head. "Hi! I'm from Mars... but if you ask my mom I'm also from Sweden!" I said. Her eyes got wide. "I always wanted to meet an ailen!" she said. I nodded. "Yup it's cool" I said nodding. "Hi I'm Elin" she said giving me her hand. "I'm Emma, just got free, I was kiddnaped" I whispered low. She nodded. "WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!" She screamed. "YES WE DOO!" I screamed back.

"Oh sorry Moop" she whispered to the mop beside her. "This is Balthazar" she said and held the mop up. "HI! I'm Emma!" I said and shook his hand. "What about we goo to that place you can play with toys?" She asked. "YES! I've always wanted to go there!" I screamed and started to jump up and down.

"This is like... like... woah" I said while walking around in the toystore. "ELIINNNNNN" I screamed through the whole store. People looked back at me. "What? Just screaming at my friend here" I said until I found her. She stood with her eyes attached to the ceiling.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. "Look" she said and pointed on the big, real sized, superman attached to the ceiling. "OH MY FLYING UNICORN! BRACEs-boy, wait... oh... awkward" I said standing there looking at the big superman.

"You want to try?" Elin asks and give me a stick and throw hers on the big man. "YES!" I said and threw mine. "Baltazar? Yeah? But what if you hurt yourself... Oh thats true..." Elin mumbled to Baltazar. People now started to stare at us. Are they spys?! Baltazar flue through the air and nocked down Superman.

"GET HIM!!!!" Elin screamed and threw a bat at me. I catched it and we started to bang the superman... Yes you herd me we're banging Superman. Wait eww your mind is nasty! I knew that because I'm just awesome like that.

"shjdkinshavauuuuuu!!! Ohhh" she said while taking Baltazar from superman. "He looks better like that" Elin says and picks up his head. "I'll have to agree" I said and looked closer on the head.

"HEY!!! YOU! STOP THAT! YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!" some guard said. "Oh holy killing peanuts!!! We'll have to run!!" I screamed. Elin looks at me. "Really? Why? It's hard to run" she said hung her head low. "I know, but otherwise we'll have to spend the rest of the day in a white room... Trust me" I said. She looked at me the the running guard then back to me. "OKAY RUUUUN" she screamed.

And now I feel like its a good time to say that my running from lava was good practesing.

"you have the head?!" I scram. "YEAH!!! I wouldn't lose baltazars new head!" she screams back. "I think they lost us" I said and stopped running. "we need to dress out like someone else! Otherwise they'll find us!" Elin said. "Yup" I said tapping my forehead.