We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Five)

Chapter Five

it was so much sound I couldn't even believe my ears. But I herd the music and kept dancing. “Hey girls!” Liam said and walked to the stench and started to sign things. “Okay... Wait who are she?” One said. “Yeah?! I saw her with them yesterday too!” one screamed. The hole crowed now stood against the stench at my side. I looked panicked at the boys.

I started to dance. “THIS IS GOING TO BE A DANCE OF! SO DANCE!!!!!!” I screamed randomly and the boys shrugged and started to dance. Then more of the crowed started to dance to. Then the song changed to Long time. Some one took a phone up (oh okay many people did that) and started to film. I turned to the boys and laughed. They looked ridiculous! Then I saw it... A SQUIRREL!!

“AHHHHHHHHH SQUIRREL!!” I screamed and ran to it. “Oh look how cute it is!” I said looking up the tree it was sitting in.

“Are she mad?” one girl said. “Nah she is just herself...” Zayn said. I turned.

“Do someone have a camera?” I asked and thousands of cameras was handed out to us. I twirled forward to the first one. I took the camera and walked back to the tree. I took two pictures of the squirrel and walked back to the fan.

“here now you have a awesome picture of a Squirrel!” I said giving the camera back. “Why would I want a picture of a Squirrel?” she asked. My eyes went wide. “That's just rude! How can you say something like that! What if the Squirrel herd you? Then it's sad do you like when people is sad?” I asked eyeing her. “You're insane” she said looking away. Then she got something in her eyes and screamed.

“OH MY GOD! Can you take a picture with Lou?!” I backed of. “Who is Lou? OH! You mean braces-boy?... No” I said and gave the camera back. Braces-boy came over and smiled to the fan and autographed her note book. I started to dance around again.

Soon somebody took a grip around my waist. I panicked and threw it over my back to the ground. “Ow” Somebody mumbled. I looked down and saw Niall laying there. “Oh shit! You shouldn't sneak around like that!” I said and helped him up. He grinned and pulled me into a hug. I started to struggle to come out. He let me go and walked away to the crowed again.

Then something hit me. I need to escape! I sneaked around the house and jumped into a garbage can. Thankfully it was nothing in the can.

“Where is Emma?” Niall asked. I giggled. They would never find me!! “YOU LOST HER!!” Liam shrieked and I grinned. I laid back in the can and smiled. Now the only thing I had to do was to wait until they left. “SHE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!! I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED AFTER HER!!” Niall screamed. “What are you two screaming about?” Braces-boy said. “Niall lost Emma” Liam said. “YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!” Curly shrieked. I started to giggle. “I THOUGHT LIAM HAD HER UNDER CONTROL!!!” Niall screamed panicked. “DO YOU REALLY SOMEONE HAVE CONTROL OVER HER!” Liam screamed angrily.

“Who is this Emma girl any ways?” one of the fans asked. “Who she is!? She is the most insane, Random, Dumb girl we know! And we need to find her! So you better get your asses in here and help us!” Zayn said and a horrible sound of the gate opening.

WHAT!?! they can't let the fans in that would mean... Oh god. But I didn't hear the scream... I herd people searching. NO! This is to cheating! Not okay! “Emma!” they screamed.

I don't want to be kidnapped! I want to go home! So I need to sit here. Oh no I'm hungry! Oh tea... I need my tea... Chocolate... Warm showers... Avengers... Batman... Birds... Fishes... Hair...

I stood up from the can. “I GIVE UP! TAKE ME!” I screamed and threw myself out of the can. I crashed on the ground. All of the boys turned around and looked at me. Curly and Braces-boy came running. They started to hug me. Ewwww. I pushed them aside.

“No hugging” I said eyeing them. “We're so glad you're okay” Curly said hugging me any ways. I started to play with his hair... still Curly. I shrugged. “I need Chocolate... after my long and painfully run” I sighted. “you were away for two minutes!” Liam said. “Two very scare minutes for me!” I said. Braces-boy searched in his pockets and took a chocolate bar up and gave it to me.

“What?!” Curly said hitting him playfully. “you said you didn't have any candy on you!?” he screamed. “It was for emergency! And look!” he said and pointed to me. “Emergency!” he said. I shrugged and sat down on the ground shewing on the chocolate bar.

“You really got us scared there mate” Zayn said and sat down beside me. “I can't live a minute without my tea...” I said looking up in the air.

I herd giggle... why did I hear giggle? Ahh must be the smurf's. I looked around for those wonderful blue thingys... I didn't find smurf's. I found fans, no not just fans... Directioners. The most obsessing fans in the world. I stopped breathing.

“Oh My god! Emma are you allergic to nuts or something! I don't know what to do!” Zayn said panicked. I herd a new laugh I hadn't herd... I gasped Liam Laughed. “Don't... do... a... movement” I whispered. “What is it?” Braces-boy whispered. “We need to be really, really careful so we don't scare them” I whispered. “Scare who?” Liam sighted. “The directioners of course! They are highly dangerous!” I hissed under my breath. The boys plus all of the Directioners burst out laughing. I shot up and ran inside.

Poor guys they wont know what hit them... I sat down on the floor and covered my eyes and ears.

A/N Like it? Hate it? want to kill me? are you weird like her? want to slap your forehead when you read this? 

Ah! and thanks for the many comments on the last chapter! it's really touched my heart! 

RANDOMLY... DANCE OF!!!!

Emma xx