We're Helping YOU! (Chapter sixteen ;)x )

Chapter Sixteen

”Buuuuiioooooooo” I said to the cat on the other side of the window. ”Meow” She said back. ”Well that’s true, some fishes are nasty people... I’m not suprised you b*tch slap them... can you still do that claw thingy and rescue me?” I asked nicely and clawed against the window. ”meow... meowwww” She said. but before I could reply her someone shouted at me.

”WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?!” Braces-boy screamed on the top of his lungs. ”Talking to this cat” I said pointing at the cat behind the glass. ”Cat’s don’t talk...” He whispered. ”Well this one does... and SHE is now very pissed at you” I said mater of factly. ”Well whats her name then?” He said looking at her. ”She says... that everyone calls her mrs.snuggles but her real name is Miranda” I said looking at her closely. She nods and wink at me.  

”You must have... no how did you know that?” Braces-boy said confused. ”Well I talked to her like every other cat talking human being” I say and starting to get angry. ”Cat’s don’t talk” Braces-boy said calmly. ”THIS ONE DOES SHUT UP” I scream and stand up and staring to walk against the Kitchen. ”Where are you going?!” He screams after me. Dumb idiot. ”Kitchen!” I shouted back.

I sat down with some ribs. God I love ribs. Just dig the teeth in that meat... mmm... yum... ”WHAT ARE YOU DOING” Braces-boys screamed. I started to shock one the ribs. DEAR GOD IT’S BURNING! ”Ww...aa..tteerr...” I tried. His eyes got big and he started to hit my back while giving me water. ”So basically I was eating ribs, yeah, then... BAM you come screaming and now my troth is burning” I explained to him and chugged in more water. His eyes got bigger. ”YOU SOUND ECAXTLY LIKE HARRY!!!” He screamed. 

I facepalm myself”So WHY YOU DISTURB ME?!” I scream then in the middle of it falls to the floor. ”MY TROTH!!! HOLY MARSHMALLOWS!” I screamed. ”Well... Uhm... this is awkward” He said and painted circles on the floor with his feet. ”But I’m just here because Niall’s in the studio... and uhm... I was told to tell you to dress up” He said and then walked out. Did he just leave me... ALONE. I’M GOING TO ESCAPE!!! FINALLY!

then braces-boy peaked his head inside the room. ”I’m still here... no escapes... The clots is upstairs!” He said and left again. dumb kidnappers. I started to walk upstairs. On the bed there is a pink dress laying... he’s kidding me. I can’t take a dress on! we’ve already been over this! We’re nemesis! 

”if it only was some kind of box or even better closet near...” I said and walked around in the room. I turned around and Found a closet. "Perfect! I said and started to throw things out of the closet. I found a pear of black pants. ”This will doooo” I mumbled and threw it in a separate peal. Then I found a black bennie. ”Yeah it’ll do fine” I said and threw it in the ‘gona have on’ peal. I kept digging. ”AHA!” I screamed when I found a jeans shirt. ”YES!” I said and found a black tie behind it. ”This’ll just do fine” I said and scrapped all the clots into my arms and walked into the bathroom. 

I started to shower and then herd the familiar sound of ’I just can’t wait to be King’ from the lion king. I started to sing it from scratch. ”I’m going to be a mighty king, so enemies beware” I sang. The Lion king is my favourite movie. So when I came to the refrain I piratically started to sing as loud as I could. ”OH I JUST CAN’T WAIT TO BE QUEEN!!!” I sang/Screamed on the top of my lungs. 

Bad part tho was... I was so good I started to dance. The shower is quite slipy so I fell. On my butt. I took my hands up in the air. ”TADAAA” I sang. "I should really start on the brodway or something..." I said. "It'll be close also because it's here in London... Wait... isn't that in New York... Yeah it is! Dumb Emma" I laughed. NOW LOOK AWAY I’M TAKING MY CLOTS ON!! ‘perverted people’ *sigh*.

lastly I looked at the black tie. ”Hey what’s your mane love?” I asked and stroked the tie. I listened to it’s mouth. ”Simon?” I asked. ”Okay then I know Simon... now you’ll have to be tight around my neck all day but after that You’ll be back is that okay?” I asked. Simon nodded and I put it on. I walked across the room to the mirror. I looked okay. 

Quickly I slid down the stairs and Braces-boy looked chocked but not as chocked as Curly at me. ”Why don’t you have the pink dress on?” He asked with clinched teeth. ”Because I don’t ware Dresses...” I said and threw myself on the sofa. ”BUT...” Braces-boy cut curly off. ”That’s the dress we picked out for this acasion go up and change... NOW!” He said and Pointed to the stairs. He’s mad yeah. ”That’s not going to happen, sorry braces-boy but you’re not my parent or any of that you’re just my kidnapper... AND do you think I look ugly in this?!” I screamed and jumped of the sofa and Stood right before him. 

”Well... I’m... I just... Just keep you the way you are okay” Braces-boy muttered and walked into the kitchen. ”I still think you should go up and take the dress on” Curly huffed. ”Why?” I asked. ”Because I’m a girl? Because You just think so? Because I’m not beautiful in this? Well I just want to inform you that Simon think I look apselutly stunning in this thank you very much” I spat and walked out on the balcony. Dumb curly... Dumb dresses... Dumb braces-boy. 

”Dumb Everything” I muttered. ”Oh no not you Simon” I laughed and stroked the lovely tie. ”You seem to be my only friend right now...” I sighed. ”I miss Hugo you know...” I told Simon. ”Oh yeah you don’t know who he is... maybe I should tell you...” I sigh. ”They, the people on the hospital, told me that I should talk to someone about what happened” I told him. ”I know... I should probably tell Niall” I said looking out over London. ”What if he hates me after it?” I ask Simon. ”Yeah... I tell you first then Niall... you know I think I’m falling hard for him” I said blush. WHEN ON EARTH DID I BLUSH?! ”I KNOW” I laugh. 

The door slowly open and I turn around and there Niall stand... My Irish. He looks... good? yeah good. ”My Irish!” I squeal and throw my arms around his neck. ”Hey Lovely Em!” He said and hug me tight also. Cozy.  He smells good also. 

”Did you just smell me?” He ask. ”Nnno... I just checked for... Smackers” I say looking away, letting him go. ”So what’s Smackers?” He ask laughing a little. ”Smackers is... Uhm they sit on your neck and the only way to take em away is sniffing them away... like a vacuum-cleaner!” I say smiling proudly. ”Oh really” He laughs. ”Yeah...” I said making circles with my toes. ”So you can come in now... unc... our guessed will be arriving soon” he said and took my hand. ”I love the outfit by the way” He said and kissed my cheek. 

Dear lord... this guy like me... even tho I’m all crazy chick. WAIT A FREAKING CHIKEN MINUTE! Emma are you in love with your kidnapper?!... well no... well yes... OH HOLY GIRAFFE! You can’t be in love with your kidnapper Emma! Niall isn’t kidnapping me he’s just making me comfortable while I’m kidnapped. So he’s green light. Okay. 

”You think I look good?” I ask stopping in the middle of the living-room. ”Good? that’s an understament love... you look drop dead gorgous” He say and tack me close. I kiss his check. ”Curly and Braces-boy didn’t have the same opinion...” I said looking down on the floor. ”Wait, what?” He said and looked me in the eyes. ”Yeah they told me to go up and change! to an hideous pink... dress” I spat. Niall got something scary in his eyes and stomped into the kitchen. 

”LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLInnn Oh sorry uncle Simon” I herd Niall whisper in the other room. Okay what did just happen? I mean Simon is with me... I walked into the kitchen where Niall stood with his head hung low. 

A/N Okay Boys and Girls (I highly doubt any boy reads this fanfic but anyway don't want to disrespect anyone) I'm really nice today so I though why not update... so I did! My Birthday is coming up! my sixteenth birthday! wouldn't it be funny if I get 16'000 reads to my sixteenth birthday? so would you do that for me? if you get it there I promise I'll update on my birthday! anyway I just want to say an massive thank you to my school friends and my other friends to for being sp suportive! and of course you readers! LOVE YOU LOADS!!! xxx

Anyway COMMENT PEOPLE COMMENT!!! 

Oh You guys HAVE to check out my new Fanfic Shoting Star which you find here ------ > http://www.wattpad.com/story/2156524-shoting-star

Here you have what Emma had when they got 'company' of Simon Cowel! --> http://www.polyvore.com/were_helping_you/set?id=59834431

LOVE YOU LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS! 

now you can comment what you thinK! ;) x

//Emma xxx