We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Eighteen)

Chapter Eighteen. 

”THAT’S NOT ELEANOR!!!” Braces-boy screamed and slam his hands against his head. ”Of course it is! Her name is Eleanor!” I scream back. ”Well actually my name is Spelt Eleonor and it’s pronounced almost like that” Eleonor pike in. 

”WHAT?!” I scream turning around. ”Yeah” She said and nodded. ”Then you’re twins!” I said. ”No we’re not I’m from France” She sigh. ”Oh my leprechaun! that means you were separated at birth!” I gasp ”This will be a family reunion!” I scream excitedly. Braces-boy facepalmed himself.

”I’m sorry she disturbed your day” He start to apologise. ”No problem it was fun really... and I don’t think I want to leave” She grumbles. ”Exactly! They are twins! She’s coming with us!!” I scream and push her into the car. ”Eleanor wont be happy about this...” Braces-boy mumble. ”Wait I just realized I’m going to meet your person today!” I scream into braces-boy’s ear. ”I didn’t think about that...” He said and smacked his head against the weal. 

”Who’s that?” My irish asked a little confused. ”That’s Eleonor! She’s really sweet” I said and jumped down in his lap. ”What? no that’s not... ohhh” He said and looked at Braces-boy. ”I’m sorry” He said looking down. ”Well this is awkward... ” Someone said and we all turned around.

there a quite tall girl stands. She has brown little curly hair and look at Braces-boy. ”Who the squirrel are you?” I said and looked at her up and down. ”That, Emma is Eleanor my beautiful girlfriend” Braces-boy said and walked up to her and gave her a pike on the lips. 

”Do we look that disgusting when we kiss?” I ask and turn to Niall. ”Of course not” Niall said and kissed me quickly before he stood up. ”Hi El” He said and shook her hand. 

”You must be the person Louis warned me about... you’re Emma the crazy person without boundaries...” She said with hands waving in the air while Braces-boy tried to cut her of. ”I, I, I didn’t say that” He laugh nervously. ”Well people think I’m crazy all the time” I laugh. ”They do?” Eleanor asked. ”Yeah it’s awful really... all thought it’s true” I sigh. 

”Anyways! Hey Eleanor this is your twin from France Eleonor!” I said and push Eleanor at Eleonor. 

They both look at each other and then start to laugh. ”We’re not twins we look nothing alike!” They laugh. ”Well maybe you’re just I donno siblings?” I said feeling beaten. ”Nope sorry there love” Eleanor say and ruffle my hair. ”Well it was worth a try” I sigh. ”Well we’re on our way out do you want us to drive you some where Eleonor?” Eleanor said and they start to walk out. ”Okay bye twins” I wave intensively. They both laugh and wave back. 

they leave and suddenly I’m all alone with my Irish. He comes back in and sit down beside me. ”So... wanna watch a movie?” He ask and rise again. I’m close to say yes when I suddenly stops. It’s time to tell him about what happened to my brother... it’s time. I close my eyes and sigh. ”No it’s time I tell you what happened to my brother” I sigh and fall back into the sofa. 

A/N Hey! Okay I know it's short but I really haven't got the time to write and some other resons why it's short! but I hoe you Like it... Anyways! I will start to cut to an end to this story now just warning you! with other words I will end it if I get a chance and idea to it. 

new chapter 25 votes and comments and it's yours! 

Emma xoxo