We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Seven)

Chapter seven

“We shouldn't have given her a coke...” Liam said. “I have a bad feeling...” Zayn said. “Zayn! Don't say you're going to fart!” Braces-boy said and backed away from Zayn. Zayn just gave Braces-boy a look. I laugh hysterically. “Fart's sound like this!” I said and made a fart sound.

SUGAR!!!!! OH MY GOD! IS THAT A TREE?!?!

“Liam I think she's on her way to that tree” Curly said. “No shit Sherlock!” Liam said and smacked Curly's back head. “Liam she scares me” Braces-boy said. “WIMPS!” I screamed and started to climb in the tree outside the hospital.

“What if she falls!?” Niall screamed. “Oh take it easy babe, I wont fall cuz I'm an Squirrel” I said and threw a cone at him when he tried to climb up.

I started to walk on the stick. “Look! I'm a spider!” I screamed and laughed. “spider woman, spider woman... I can't more of that song... na na na naaa BATMAN! Wait that's wrong...” I mumbled and sat down on the stick.

“Please Emma come down!” Niall begged. “Nope I like it up here” I said and grinned. “You'll get an... lollipop!” He said. “NO! I'm a squirrel now! I need to live in the wild with my family!” I screamed.

“EMMA!” Liam screamed. I slipped and fell.

Soon really soon I'll be flying. I took my arms out and waited for the wind to take a grip and take me to the sky... sadly that didn't happen... Squirrels can't fly soo I fell right into Niall's arms.

“Never, ever, scare me like that again” Niall said and kissed my cheek. “I'm actually quite tired now” I said and yawned. “I have you baby, you take a nap” he laughed. “You're a good pillow, you know” I mumbled. He chuckled. “dream sweet dreams love” Niall whispered.

“I never in my life felt Normal but now I do” I herd Braces-boy say. I laughed a little before I drifted of to my rainbows and unicorns dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes. “AHHH LIGHT! THE FREAKING LIGHT!” I screamed. “Oh sorry love” My lovely Irish said and it became dark. “Now how will I see where I go now?” I asked and something hited my head. “OW! That hurted...” I mumbled when I fell of the bed.

I like this floor... I might just take a nap here... it's all fluffy... I sniffed the floor. It smells strawberries! “Niall? Are your floor made of strawberries?” I asked. I herd him laugh. “No it's not” he laughed. “I think you're lying... cuz it smells Strawberries!” I said. He stopped laughing.

“I wouldn't lie to you Emma never” he said seriously. “Please! Everyone lies sometimes... and this floor really smells strawberries!” I said. I wonder... I bit a little on on the carpet.

“EWW! THIS TASTE LIKE SHIT!” I screamed and stood up. The big problem tho was that there was this table beside the bed... my head apparently liked the table and wanted to kiss it so it went closer. And I ruined it because I stood up. “MY HEAD HURTS! And I can't see!” I cried.

“Ah make your choice Emma curtains over or off?” Irish said. “uhm... off” I whispered. The light entered the room again.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT'S THAT!” I said and threw myself into the bed again. “Nothing!” Niall said and threw it behind a drawer. I threw myself from the bed to the drawer.

I stopped for a second. This floor really do smell good. OH NO! HE IS ON MY BACK!

“Emma! NO!” he tried to stop me. I took the teddy bear out.

This. is. The. Freaking. Cutest. Teddy-Bear. Ever.

I hugged it tight. “I love this!” I said and smiled at my leprechaun friend . “Emma give it back” Niall said and took his hand out for it. “no...” I said an kissed it's cheek. “Emma... Give me Mr. Potato” he said hysterically. My laughter filled the room.

“Potato?! What it doesn't even look like an potato! It oh sorry... Mr. Potato Looks like an bear... okay a bear with one eye and one arm” I said and looked at the bear closer. “It's cute tho” I said and smiled. “Can I have him back please?” he said, no begged, and I looked one last time at the bear and gave it back. He took it close, close to his chest and backed like three meters from me.

“HEY! I wouldn't kill Mr. Potato!” I said angrily. “Uhm... sure...” he mumbled like he didn't even hear me.

“Ohhhkaaayy” I said and walked out of the room slowly. I need food... like fast... I wonder if you can slide down this stairs? I sat down on the stair thingy.

“WOOHOOO!” I screamed and swoosh and I was down on the first floor. Boom and I was on the floor. That rimes...

“Excuse meee!” someone said. “what, who?” I asked. “Paul” this Paul dude said.

“OH! You're the guy that drove us to Milkshake City huh?” I asked looking down on the man under me. “Yeah, but please can you stand up so I can go up and talk to Niall?” Paul asked. “Why? I like sitting here you're soft” I said and poked Paul. “Go away... please” Paul said sharply. Hm... I think he want me to get of him but I'm not sure. Then IT moved! I fell of it.

“Hey! That wasn't nice!” I said. “Sitting on people aren't nice either!” he shot back. “Well being a softy you kinda just get sit at...” I said and got up from the floor.

“and what are you two doing?” someone that sounded like Curly said. I turned. IT WAS CURLY! “yeah it's me” Curly said. Did he just read my mind! He is an mind-reader. OH MY GOD! “no no you just said it out loud” Curly said. “oh okay... that's to bad tho” I said. “Soooo I'm hungry” I said and walked to the kitchen.

“Hm... LOOK! I'm the little mermaid!” I said and took the one of the forks up and started to brush my hair with it.

It got stuck. “Ow this hurts” I said and tried to take it out of my hair. “here let me help you” Curly said and took a hard grip around the fork. I don't really know how it happened but suddenly the fork wasn't stuck in my hair anymore it was stuck in his... “EMMA! HELP ME!” Curly screamed.

This might be the best time to escape... yup. “Sorry mate got to go! BYE BITSHES!” I screamed and ran out to the door. Reminder next time open the door. I ran right in to the door and everything went black.

A/N Okay! i know it have been a while and I'm really sorry but I'm all human... okay that's a lie I'm an Ailen but Ailens get tired to and i have been in rome and stuff to so i just haven't have the time to write. BUT i have got many ideas now so it may not take as long time as this took!

Like it? huh?

Laughed?'

you hate it don't you...

add it to you Library!

she is one sick chick...

LOVE all my reader from the bottom of my heart! <3

Soo if you want to follow me on twitter you got it here---> Emma_Music_Mix

and for a new chapter i would be happy if i got three comment's and three votes? or is that to much to ask?

AND A BIG BIG THANK YOU FOR READING! *hug*