We're Helping YOU! (Chapter Twenty... OI TWENTY!!!)

Chapter Twenty.

”Mum anyways come home the day after tomorrow so there are no reason for me to leave anyway” I said and looked away. Yeah I NAILED IT! ”Sorry but you can’t stay here... we leave tomorrow night” Liam said shrugging. ”I can’t stay...” I whispered. ”Maybe I can stay and take the next plane to new york the day after Liam? I can’t throw her out” Niall said and stand in front of me. ”No Niall you can’t we have interviews that you need to be with us in” Liam said. Niall turn to me. ”I’m sorry” He whispered. ”Oh don’t be sad my Irish” I say and run my fingers through his hair. ”I wont really die without you” I laugh. ”I’m actually seriously doubting that!” Niall said and nudged me. 

”Wait this means we just have a few hours left together...” I said and looked deep into his eyes. ”There are two days babe” He said. ”Yeah but the hours count also!” I said. 

”Are you sure your eyes isn’t made of the ocean?” I asked and Niall crack up while Liam just rolls his eyes. ”Last time I checked they weren’t” He said and laughed. ”Yeah yeah mine’s just poo” I said and sighed. ”They aren’t poo” Niall laugh. ”Oh they are” I said and sighed. 

Niall’s phone started to buzz. He looked down at his pocket and then took his phone up. ”Hellooo” He said while leaving me and started to walk around. ”How did you get my number?” He asked. ”Well basically I just took your phone” I said. Niall laughed and waved me off. ”yeah she’s beside me... okay” He said and gave me his phone. 

”Ello” I said. ”It’s Eleonor!” She cheered. ”Heyo! what’s up girl” I said. ”I didn’t want to scare you It’s just ,Emma, no gangsta style here” I said and shake my head. I hear Niall and the other boys burst out laughing. ”Well I was going to ask you if you want to come along to the art museum here in London?” Eleonor asked. I looked at Niall and then at the phone. ”Can I take Elin, Baltazar and Niall with me?” I asked. Niall that herd his name being called turned to me. ”What have I done?!” He screamed. ”Sure meet you there in a few mins!” She said and hung up.

”WE’RE GOING TO A ART MUSEUM!” I screamed and jumped around with Niall’s hands in mine. His hands are so soft. I stopped and took them to my face. ”You have soft hands Niall” I said and kissed them. ”Emma is back” Niall sighed with a smile. ”Wait I need to call Elin to saa” I was cut off by and bonk against the window. ”LIAM OPEN THE WINDOW!” I screamed, pointed to the window and smiled in triumph. 

Into the room Elin swing with Baltazar under her arm. ”I’m getting better at this!” Elin shouted when she landed at her feet. ”I still don’t get how you can swing into my apartment on the fifth floor...” Niall said. Niall was the only one that seemed to be able to talk the others was frozen... looking at Elin. ”Well that’s not creepy at all!” Elin said and moved a little to the left. 

”You’ll have to teach me that you know!” I said when we walked out. ”I shall afterwards” She said and winked. ”By boys see you later” Niall said and waved goodbye to the boys that still look at the spot where Elin had been standing. Weirdos.

”I’ll drive” Elin said and took Niall’s car-keys. ”There is no way you’ll drive, sorry honey” He said and take the keys again. ”Emma! tell your boyfriend that I need to drive!” Elin whines. ”I’m sorry babe but I don’t think I can do that... I need him to think he has some control sometimes otherwise he’ll just go nuts you know” I whisper. Elin nods. ”It’s okay, You’ll drive Niall” Elin said and wink at me. ”Yeah... Uhm... You don’t have to scream” Niall said looking weirdly at Elin. 

- Museum parking-lot -

We stand in the middle of the parking lot. ”Are you sure we shouldn’t walk in.. maybe she’ll meet us there” Niall said and look around for other cars that might hit us. ”Nah... if we stand here she’ll see us faster” I said. ”Wait... who are we waiting for?” Elin asked. ”Eleonor” I said. ”What? Well she went in a few minutes ago” Elin laughs. Niall turns slowly to me with an irritating look. ”Sorry” I said and kiss his cheek before taking his hand and dragging him to the direction of the entrée.