We're Helping YOU! (Chapter SIX)

Chapter five

a big scream came from outside and then it became quiet. I looked out of the window. No boys seen. Oh god what have I've done! Here should I go!?! The fans are going to kill me! Wait! I might be free now. I sat up and ran outside, Jumping, Dancing.

“I'M FREE, I'M FREE!” I sang out loud. Then someone laughed at me and I stopped in my tracks and turned. There they stood with their arms crossed. “NO!! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME!!” I screamed and ran. I looked behind me and they were chasing me. “HAHA! YOU'LL NEVER... oh god this was hard” I said and stopped.

I breathed in and out heavily. “It's hard to be kidnapped...” I breathed. “Can I have some water? And why is it four Curly's?” I asked sitting down on the ground. “Here you can have some of my water” Liam said and took a water-bottle out of is “Not handbag” ah shit it's a handbag! I took the bottle and was just about to drink when I threw it away.

IT MIGHT BE POISONED! “What did you do that for?” Liam asked and walked after it. “It's my Woody Water-bottle” he said and took some dust away from the bottle. “Cuz it can be poisoned!” I said. “Why would we want to poison you?” Zayn asked amused. “You might think I'm annoying and want to kill me... You after all you're my kidnappers” I said and looked aver the aria.

No fans... what did they do!? They might have killed them... Oh god, poor children.

“WE'RE NOT KIDNAPPING YOU!” They all screamed at the same time. “Wow chill out dude's” I said and stood up.

“now what should we do? I need to go to Barcelona” I said. “Sorry that's not going to happen, All planes are cancelled” Liam said. “You're just saying that because you're kidnapping me” I sighed. “Oh right we should take you to the doctor” Curly said. “Haven't we've been over this? I'm okay! I'm just Insane” I said and smiled.

“Did you think about that insane sounds a little like inZAYN?” braces-boy said. He was right! “You're right! Zayn! I'm not IN you! I'm just you know insane... Weird, annoying and mad, okay?” I asked. He facepalmed himself.

“and to the doctor we go!” Curly said and took me up in his arms. I started to kick my way out. HE IS ONE HEACK OF A STRONG BOY! He threw me into a black van and jumped in himself.

“I don't want to go to the doctor” I wined. “I'm hungry! I need food!” I wined. “Oh god she is like an combination of Louis and Niall” Liam said. “Here you go love” Niall said and gave me a little bag of snacks. “Thank you” I said and kissed his cheek. Everybody in the van except me, Niall and the driver couch their breath.

“Did she just? Did HE just, oh god!” was what they said. I just shrugged and laid my head against Niall's chest. He was a good pillow. “I like these chips!” I said and gave one to Niall. “yeah they are good” he said, nodding.

“Do you think he is sick?” Zayn whispered. “NO MY LITTLE LEPRECHAUN CAN'T BE SICK!” Braces-boy screamed. “What's wrong with you?” I asked and threw a chips on them. Curly couch it in mid air and ate it. “You need to learn me that!” I said with wide eyes. No one of them reacted to me. I turned to Niall.

“We need to whisper to so we don't look dumb” I said and Niall started to laugh. I slapped him, he stopped laugh. “NO! We can't die! Whisper” I said. “What should we whisper about?” he whispered. “Cucumbers” I said. He was about to laugh but held it in. “Whatt?” he stuttered/laughed low. “Yeah you know it's quite long and all green and you can eat it” I explained. He laughed a bit.

“What are you two doing?” Liam asked and knocked on my shoulder. “Nothing” I said very suspiciously. “I herd you whisper” Liam said. “Yeah and I herd you whisper” I said. Me and Liam started a stare game.

“We're Here!” the driver said and the door opened. Liam looked away. “I WIN! YEAH YOU HERD ME I WON! AND YOU DIDN'T” I said and started a victory-dance. “This doesn't prove that you aren't sick babe” Niall said and I stopped dancing. “NOOOO” I screamed and ran in the other direction the problem was... there was a glass. So I ran right into the glass and fell to the ground. Braces-boy and curly fell over laughing.

“Dumb... glass thingy...” I muttered and stood up. Niall was cracking up. “Don't you dare laugh” I said with small eyes. “My head hurts” I whined. “Good that we are at the hospital then!” Liam said. “No no I don't think that will help my head” I said and walked in to the hospital.

“WHEELCHAIRS!!!!” I screamed on the top of my lungs. “Emma NO!” Liam screams after me when I throw myself in one of the wheelchairs. I welled around and almost hit a wall but in the last minute I swong around to the other direction. “I'M A FREAKING NINJA!” I screamed and welled around Braces-boy. I laughed hard.

“Yeah that's her... No she isn't mental... We just wonder if she... yeah” Liam talked to a nurse. I welled forward. “Hey... what are you two talking about? I thought you had a girlfriend Liam” I said and looked up at Liam. Liam facepalmed himself. “Which room” he asked the nurse. “That one over there Mr. Payne” the nurse said and Liam walked over and started to push the wheelchair.

This is way to slow for a ninja... I wonder if ninjas go to hospitals... then it might be a ninja hospital where everything goes really fast.

“Liam” I said and looked up to him. “Yeah Emma what is it?” he asked, tired. “I want to go to the Ninja hospital instead” I said. “Sorry Emma but this hospital will do” Liam laughed and rolled his eyes.

“Oh! LOOK LIAM! It's you!” I said and pointed on the wall. “It's not me, it's a fish...” Liam said. “Exactly” I said. “So Emma up on the bench” The white rocked man said. Oh my god! He might be super man! And he has glasses... HE IS SUPERMAN!

“Liam... go and get Braces-boy...” I whispered in Liam's ear when I walked by him to the bench. “sure... I'll be right back” Liam said and walked out of the room. He peeked in again. “Oh don't let her near things that can harm her in any way” he said and closed the door.

“okay Emma I'm just going to listen a little to you heart then I'm going to check your reflexes” Superman said. “Okay... can I have a lollipop after?” I asked. “what no that's just for kids...” superman said. “What! But I want a lollipop! And I though superman was nice...” I mumbled.

“AHHH IT'S COLD! MEAN MAN TAKE IT OF!” I screamed when the cold metal touched my bare skin. “A little while more” he said and with a hard grip held it on my chest. Oh god he is Superman... he is strong!

“follow my finger” he said and took the fingers one way then the other. “Why? their're ugly... can I paint them blue?” I asked. “What? No” he said and took the hand to himself. “Why? I could set some glitter on them! You'll be like a vampire!” I said. “Just follow the damn finger” he said. I shrugged and followed the finger.

“LIAM!” I screamed when I saw Liam and braces-boy come through the door. I threw myself in braces-boy's arms. “Don't let me near him! He's mean, mean person! He hit me!” I said and held braces-boy tight.”Wow take it easy what did he do?” Braces-boy said. “Superman hitted me with that hammer thingy on my knee” I said. “you hit my weirdo! Wait did you say superman?” Braces-boy said and turned to me. I nodded. He started to squeal and jump. “Oh my god! Can I have your autograph?!” he screamed and fished a notebook out of his pocket.

“Please just ignore them... so her diagnose?” Liam asked. “She is in good health” Superman said. “not now when you have hit me with a hammer” I muttered.

A/N There u go! you like it hate it? you think I'm dumb? new chapter? VOTE AND COMMENT!

love Emma!

COMMENT!

FAN

VOTE