Chapter 10

hey y'all i'm so sorry for late update i was really sick. so this chapter talks about dakota's accident so it was a bit emotional to write it..*sobs* anyway i hope you like it and once again it's uneidted chapter because i'm sick...sorry for the mistakes :(

anyways

Enjoy

Chapter 10- The accident

"You have to admit that you are excited?" Jay said as we walked down the school hallway.

"Yeah whatever" I mumbled and he smiled, Ever since Shyann started dating Danny she started riding with him in the morning. It's not weird because that's always the way whenever she dated, I mean depends how long it last.

"Hello" shyann said walking besides us, "Oh miss Shyann is finally available" I laughed and Shyann rolled her eyes.

"Oh Avery, I got bunch of outfits I picked out for to wear for the date" Shyann said excitedly.

"Sure I'll see you guys later" I said walking to my locker, as soon as I opened it I found roses and a note saying.

I can't wait for tonight ;)

I smiled and turned around finding Evan looking at me smiling.

Evan was such a charmer.

I walked looking for Joey, I surely didn't forget about yesterday.

But I didn't find him anywhere which to be honest worried me a little but I walked to class and tried to ignore my thoughts.

**

Time flew so fast that day, by the end I had to call Beatrice since I skipped breakfast today.

"Hey" she said calmly.

"Hey Beatrice" I greeted.

"Avery, Oh thank god you called I wanted to tell you. Mum is having dinner with us" she cried excitedly

"Beatrice I don't think me being there is a good idea." I said, she sighs.

"Avery sweetie I don't think she'll freak out in fact she asked about you"

I just couldn't face after the whole incident.

"I got a very important project with Jay so I can't come home for dinner."

"Oh okay just don't be late."

"Okay bye"

I walked to the car, "Ready?" Shyann smiled.

I was so excited.

**

"Shyann I think the dress is a bit tight" I said as I wore the beautiful pink dress.

"No, it's supposed to be like that silly" Shyann said helping me to zip it.

I felt my boobs were hanging out, "Her boobs are too showy. Don't think that's too much skin to show on a first date" Jay said looking at me.

Shyann rolled her eyes, "fine Mr. Expert do something about it then."

Jay pulled out a white half jacket and handed it to me.

"Now she's sexy and classy" he smiled.

I insisted on leaving my curly hair down since Shyann wanted to straight it. But I wanted to keep it natural; she applied lip gloss and eyeliner with a touch of blush.

"You look stunning" Shyann said picking up a heel from her closet.

I looked in the mirror and I did look stunning. It's just day of the party I was all edgy and all but the date I looked girly.