0.3 - kicked out

"did you really just use a dad joke on me?" luke groaned.

michael laughed slightly and shrugged, forgetting that luke couldn't see him.

"what are you talking about? that's a classic!" michael snorted, earning a 'shhhh' from the librarian.

luke found himself starting to smile and quickly went back to his previous scowl. this kid was annoying.

the blonde-haired boy cleared his throat and put in his other earbud, trying to drown out michael's talking. he could still hear michael rambling on about something, but chose to act like he wasn't listening.

"it's crazy how i just all the sudden - " he noticed both of luke's headphones were in and pursed his lips.

"are you even listening to me?"

"no."

there was a small pause of silence before luke felt one of his earbuds being pulled from his ear. michael now had it in his ear and bobbed his head up and down.

"what are you - "

"you listen to all time low? i love them!"

"give me my - "

"oh, calamity! it's such a shame that we - "

michael sang at the top of his lungs, causing the old librarian at the front desk to walk over to them.

"i'm going to have to ask you to leave," her bitter voice chimed, causing a flood of relief to run through luke.

"you heard the woman, michael," luke said smugly.

"both of you," luke heard her hiss, causing his jaw to drop.

"what?! but i didn't - "

"you heard the woman, blind," michael chimed in, the smugness in his voice matching luke's.

before he knew it, michael had raised him to his feet.

"jesus, michael. i'm still kind of blind," he snapped, taking the cane that michael held out to him.

he heard michael mumble something as he led luke out of the library. he helped him down the stairs until they reached the bottom.

"so," michael sighed. "want to go get something to eat?"

"are you kidding me right now? first you take my headphones, then you get me kicked of out a fucking library, and now you want to get some lunch?" luke fumed, his face getting red.

michael shrugged and pulled his keys out of his pocket. "suit yourself," he mumbled.

luke heard michael's footsteps fade softly as he walked to his car. before michael got in his car, he turned back to luke.

"it was nice meeting you, blind."

-

and muke was born

my followers very green very f-fresh i like et

someone take this phone away from me oh my