1.7 - call me daddy

luke sighed and scooped up a spoon full of vanilla icecream before shoveling it into his mouth lazily. he was currently on his 2nd tub, with no intentions of slowing down.

it had been 6 days 12 hours 23 minutes and 18 seconds since he had talked to michael, and he was absolutely miserable.

he never realized how much impact someone could have over your whole attitude till now, whilst he was shoveling thousands of carbs into his body and "watching" days of our lives.

michael didn't return his calls, nor his texts, which made him feel even more annoying than he already did.

"luke?" the blonde haired boy heard a voice call from the living room, making him jump a little bit.

he hugged his knees tighter to his chest and took another bite, knowing that calum would barge in here any minute to nag him about something.

and as if on cue, luke's door open, and in walked calum.

"luke, i-- what's going on?"

"well, everybody just found out gabbi is the one who shot nick, shocker. i kind of saw it coming, though. i never did like her much." he mumbled with a mouth full of ice cream.

there was a long silence as calum approached the bed and sat down beside luke.

"are you okay?" he questioned, putting his hand on luke's thigh in a comforting way.

luke tensed up at the feeling of calum's touch and slowly moved his hand away.

don't get luke wrong, he loved calum. he did. but he didn't love him, love him. and he knew that cal probably didn't mean it in that way, but he wasn't in the mood for touchiness. unless it was from michael maybe.

no, he didn't like michael like that. they
were just bestfriends.

he hated feeling this way. he hated feeling like some clingy girlfriend.

"yeah, i'm fine." luke coughed, scratching the back of his neck.

calum nodded awkwardly before standing up from the bed.

"so i just went to get the DNA test thing.." he hinted.

luke raised an eyebrow, surprised.
he was so busy missing michael that he forgot all about it.

"and?"

calum sighed and put his hands to his face.

"my pullout game was too weak, luke."

luke raised his eyebrows high. "wait, so, what's that mean?"

"i'm the father."

luke shook his head and covered his face with his hands. "calum!"

"i'm not ready to be a dad, luke. i'm not ready." he whimpered, pacing back and forth across the room.

luke shook his head in disappointment. "we have to work on your pull out game, cal." he sighed.

a baby. calum was going to be a dad. couldn't they just give it up for adoption? luke knew how inconsiderate he was sounding, but god dammit, he could pay for this apartment by himself.

"how did the other guy react?" luke questioned.

calum shrugged. "i don't know. i didn't even get to see him. he was in the other room, and i was too busy thinking about how i am having a kid." he snapped.

just as he was about to snap back at him, he heard his phone ring from his pocket. his ears instantly perked up, knowing exactly who it was.

he pressed the button quickly, waiting for the text message to be read.

from: michael
to: luke

meet me at the library in 20 minutes. we need to talk about something.

-

sorry this was short

kind of a cliff hanger, but haH

CALUMS PULL OUT GAME IS EXTRA WEAK WHY WOULD I EVEN WRITE THAT

and if anybody that is going to the 5sos concert on august the 5th in atlanta wants to hangout, let me know man

okay i will c u next chapter

- marin(not and the diamonds ok just marina)a