0.4 - invitations

it had been 3 days since michael had gotten luke kicked out of the library, and they had not came into contact since.

luke honestly didn't mind. he thought michael was annoying (which, of course, luke filled calum in on whenever he picked him up after he got kicked out of the library).

"and then he was like, 'it was nice meeting you, blind,'" luke huffed, taking a sip of his juice box.

"i know. you've told this story a million times, luke," calum muttered, plopping down beside luke on the couch.

calum and luke had bought a small apartment together about 5 months ago. they figured it was easier since calum had to drive luke everywhere anyways.

luke knew he had been talking about him a little (okay, a lot), but there was something annoyingly interesting about michael. luke didn't know what it was, and he wasn't all that determined to find out.

luke heard calum clear his throat before continuing.

"guess who has two thumbs and got invited to his first frat party on friday?" luke could just hear calum's arrogant smirk.

"good for you," luke shrugged, finishing off his juice box and throwing it in the ground.

"hell yeah it is," calum exclaimed. "but it's also good for you because you're coming with me!"

"no," luke deadpanned.

"why not?" he whined, jutting out his bottom lip.

"first off, i'm blind. second, going to an over crowded house that is filled with intoxicated freshmen that smell like weed isn't exactly my idea of fun."

"you're such a buzzkill, luke." calum put his arm around luke. "here i got my best blind friend an invite to a bomb ass party, and all he wants to do is sit at home and mope."

"i don't mope," luke groaned, becoming tired with the subject.

calum rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch.

"whatever. you're coming," calum said before leaving the room.

-

ok so this a filler chapter it's going to be pretty important later on so yeah

i will probably update again later tonight

sorry it took like 254928 years to update