1.6 - dna tests

"you are the biggest idiot i have ever met, cal." luke groaned, leaning against the wall.

"i didn't mean to." he whined, sitting down on the bed and crossing his legs.

"so, you're telling me that you just accidentally slipped and penetrated her multiple times?" luke scoffed, pursing his lips.

"i was drunk." calum mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"oh my god, you made children in my bed with a random slut." luke whimpered, covering his face with his hand.

luke knew he wasn't being a very supportive friend, but what could he say? his bestfriend hooked up with some random girl in his bed and got her pregnant. yes, he was over reacting, but that's what luke always tended to do.

"she wasn't some random slut.." the dark haired boy spoke quietly, now regretting even telling luke.

the blind boy slid his back down the wall and was now on the floor with his knees pulled up to his chest, trying to figure out a way to get calum out of this mess.

"what exactly did she say to you?" luke suddenly asked him, his head perking up.

"she texted me 'hey, cal. i know that you probably don't care, but i just took 3 pregnancy test and they all came back positive. i have only had sex with you and another guy, and the other guy won't return my calls. plus, you were the most recent guy i have... yeah. so, just call me, i guess.'" he spoke in his best girl voice, his attempt at trying to lighten the mood failing miserably.

luke pursed his lips and thought.

how the hell did this happen? luke figured that calum had put on a condom, he was always the responsible one (but of course, having un protectived sex with some random girl didn't exactly fit in that criteria).

"did you call her?"

"nope. i was too scared. i don't think i want to," calum sighed. "please help me, luke. i don't know what to do."

luke scoffed in annoyance. "there's only one person that i know of that would be willing to help your sorry ass."

"i'm willing to try anything."

. . . . . .

"so, you're telling me that you knocked up some girl in luke's bed, got her pregnant, and now you're wanting advice from me of all people?"

calum threw his head back on the couch and let out a loud groan. "why him of all people?" he mumbled to luke who was sitting right beside him with a small smirk etched on his lips.

"because, young grasshopper, blind sees the good in me-- well, hears the good in me. and the good in me wants to help you." michael smiled simply.

luke laughed lightly and shoved some popcorn in his mouth. he thought the blind jokes were funny.

"then tell me, oh wise one, what do i do?" calum snarled sarcastically.

"that's where i come in. give me your phone." he demanded, giving him a tight smile.

"why should i--"

"yeah, give him your phone, cal." luke cut it, a small smirk on his face.

the dark haired boy sighed before pulling his phone out of his pocket and placing it in michael's open palm.

there were a few clicks and mumbled profanities by michael till luke heard the wait of the ring start to sound. michael placed it to his ear patiently.

"h-hello? is this delilah?" michael asked into the phone, making his voice almost identical to calum's.

"how does he do that?" calum whispered into luke's ear.

luke shrugged in response and put his finger to his mouth, zeroing in on what michael was saying.

"yeah, this is calum. oh, yeah? yeah, i don't know. this is really crazy. oh, really? wow, amazing." michael said boredly into the phone.

"yeah, DNA test. 15th? got it. alright. he's going to be there? okay... wait, what's his last name? are you positive? oh. wow. i, okay. see you then."

michael pressed the end button and handed the phone back to calum.

"so?" calum finally butted in.

"you, uh, you have a DNA test next week." michael said, not a trace of emotion in his voice.

"are you okay, michael?" luke asked concernedly, reaching out for him.

michael nodded and stood up from the table, brushing himself off. "yeah, i'm fine. i need to go. i will call you later, luke." he spoke quickly.

before luke could even respond, the front door slammed shut and there was silence.

the blonde haired boy felt hurt. he knew he shouldn't have, but he did. why would he just walk out like that?

"what's wrong, luke?" calum asked, concern in his voice.

"he called me luke."

-

this was shitty and unedited but uH OH FHHRCVR

WHSTS GOING ON????

okay guys i have a big question/announcement

who all is going to the 5sos concert in atlanta next year on august the 5th????

and if you are, should i have a little meetup/hangout thing??? I KNOW I SOUND RLLY LSME BC I AM SO LAME AND BORING BUT I REALLY WANT TO MEET PEOPLE WHO READ MY STORY HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE????

but yeah just let me know.

comment on the sentence right here telling me what you love about this story gO

- marina