1.5 - forgivness

so you should listen to this is gospel by panic! at the disco while reading this bc it actually goes along rlly well with this if u luv me let me gOOOOOOOOOO ok sorry bye

"luke, stop sulking." calum suddenly said, walking into luke's room uninvited.

it was the day after the whole "meet the parents" thing, and luke had been sulking all day.

luke groaned, throwing the magazine that he had laid on his face towards calum's directions, honestly not in the mood for another thirty minute tension filled lecture from him. he's the last person luke needed a lecture from.

"luke." calum warned, sitting on the edge of the bed, letting out a sigh.

luke didn't respond.

maybe if he were still enough, he could become invisible. like, camouflage or some shit.

"luke, i'm just trying to-"

"please, just stop. you are the last person i want a lecture from." luke sneered, sitting up from the bed and setting his feet on the floor.

calum shot up and walked over to him, putting a hand on his forearm, stopping him from getting up.

"just hear me out, luke. i'm you're bestfriend." calum's voice coming out hurt.

"are you? because i don't see you volunteering to disinfect my bed." luke snarled sarcastically, shaking calum's arm off and standing up.

"will you get over that?" calum groaned. "you aren't seriously still mad about that, are you?"

"you act like it was years ago, cal!" luke snapped, becoming more frustrated by the second.

luke loved calum to death, he did, but he couldn't understand for the life of him why he tried to make this out like a small deal.

"i said i was sorry! how many times do i have to apologize till you actually forgive me?! it was a mistake, alright?! i get that it was a huge mistake, and hard to forgive, but that's what bestfriend's do. they forgive each other for everything, no matter how much you don't want to." calum snapped, grabbing luke's arm and turning him around to face him.

luke furrowed his eyebrows before snatching his arm away from calum's grip and taking a step back.

"yeah, bestfriend's also don't sleep with random sluts in each other's bed's. but so much for that, right?" he growled through his teeth.

"delilah is not a slut! don't bring her into this." calum was screaming my now.

luke wasn't surprised if they got a noise complaint, but he didn't care at this point, and neither did calum obviously.

luke opened his mouth to yell back, but closed it. "okay." he said in a terrifyingly calm voice.

"i needed you all those weeks, luke. i needed my bestfriend, but you weren't there. and i know it's my fault, but god dammit.."

luke sighed, slumping his shoulders. "you're right." he mumbled, putting his face in his hands. "i'm not going to apologize for being pissed, but i am going to apologize for not forgiving you sooner. i just felt so.. betrayed. worthless."

there was a long silence after luke's words, but they both knew that they forgave eachother for everything.

"i think i got her pregnant, luke." calum said quietly.

"what?"

-

[not edited]

honey, if jimmy wants to trap the bando with daquan, let him!!!

i feel like you guys are getting really bored with this im sorry uGH BUT A LOT OF DRAMA IS COMING SON

sarah urie is probably the luckiest woman alive tbh

what do i even say in these

THE COVER IS SO CUTE CAN I GET A HECK YEAH

also ur guy's one shots are awesome

ok bye i might double update

-marina