2.2 - kick me in the face

"holy shit."

"i know, right?"

"it's so big, luke. oh my god. how did you even find something large enough to fit it?"

"it wasn't easy, i'll tell you. i had to get calum to help out."

michael looked down in amazement before sucking in a sharp breath and looking up at luke.

"i'm ready."

"are you sure you can handle all of it?" he questioned.

"i'm positive." michael breathed out, cracking his knuckles.

and with that, michael took it in his mouth before letting out a satisfied moan, causing luke to smirk slightly.

"how come you only bring me candy when i'm bound to a hospital bed?" michael said through a mouthful of chocolate.

((IM LAUGHING SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME AN AWARD FOR THIS I LOVE MYSELF))

luke pursed his lips and leaned back in the uncomfortable recliner that he had managed to pull up right beside luke's bed. as a "peace offering", luke had bought his green haired friend a basket full of chocolate and sweets, which michael insisted that he could handle without going into a sugar coma.

"don't eat too much of it, michael. you're gonna get a belly ache." luke warned.

michael rolled his eyes to himself before finishing off the chocolate bar and throwing the paper at luke, who responded by picking it up off his stomach and throwing it back, missing by a few feet.

"you were a few feet off my friend." michael laughed quietly, earning a low 'shut the fuck up' from luke.

a few moments went by, the only sound in the room being michael's obnixous smacking and the IV beeping. suddenly, he got an idea.

"holy shit."

"what?"

"how much longer do i have to be in the hell hole?" michael asked.

"uh, i think you get discharged tomorrow. why?"

"i need to show you something." michael stated, starting to sit up in bed.

"michael, i swear to god if you pull out your dick--"

"maybe later." he rushed, an excited smile on his face. "but after i get out of here, i'm taking somewhere that you'll love. okay? promise me you'll come."

luke hesitated before nodding quickly. "sure. yeah. i promise."

he smiled to himself as he admired luke. here luke was, the beautiful disaster and here he was, some fuck up that just happen to be lucky enough to meet him. in all honestly, michael was glad that luke was blind sometimes because, well, if he wasn't, he wouldn't take another look at michael. he was some ordinary guy that always said the wrong thing. he didn't deserve luke.

"i just realized something, michael." luke suddenly spoke up.

"what is that?"

"i like you a lot more than i thought i did. like, you could literally kick me in the face i would think you're the best person in the world."

michael couldn't help but smile as he watched luke's cheeks heat up sheepishly.

he opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted by the clicking of a door. he looked up at the door to see not only his nurse, jessica.

"it's that time, michael." she spoke softly, giving him a soft smile.

michael's smile faded before he looked over at luke and grabbed his hand and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"i have to take my medicine, but tomorrow, alright?" he mumbled into the crook of luke's neck before planting a small kiss there.

the sudden contact made luke's cheeks heat up, but he managed to give him a small nod before pulling away from him and giving him a small smile.

the nurse gave michael a small smile before helping luke across the room and out the door without another word.

michael smiled gently before laying his head back against the pillow and closing his eyes. luke was the only constant thing in his life, and he couldn't loose him. if he lost him, he would loose himself. luke was the only good in his life.

but then again, all good things come to an end.

-

[unedited]

ohhhhh mysterious what do u have planned marina!!!!?

this is written to poorly i had had hella writers block and a lot of school I will rewrite this deal????

my birthday is september 27th guys im finally turning 12!!! so excited, u guys are all invited to my pool party!!!!:)

alright that's enough rambling, follow me on twitter (@PNKCOCK) and on Instagram (@riverofdenial)

-marinaRA SAUCE