Am I Jealous

Lucy POV

I had decided to go to the gym and I was wearing this:

I walked to the gym to see Jellal and Erza. Jellal was on top of Erza while Erza was pushing him up. I felt my blood get icy. If you wondering what I mean it's like when a regular person say they felt there blood boiling. I decided to run on the treadmill for thirty minutes and as I was running I felt somebody starring at me. After my thirty minute run I went to go lift some weights. I didn't have a partner so when I was about to lift I saw Jellal who was walking pass me then stopped.

"You need help",he asked as I nodded.

He grabbed the other half of the pole and I started to lift.

"Hey I gotta ask you a question",he asked.

"Yeah what's up", I asked.

"So who was that guy with red-orange hair at the bar",he asked.

"That was a friend and old lover of mine",I said. "I met him when I was I think 12 or 14, but yesterday he kissed me and I made him back off because I said I liked someone else",I said as Jellal was helping me lift up more weights.

"Oh, so how did he take the news",he asked.

"Not very good",I said.

Jellal POV

I need to cancel the mission I agreed to go on with Erza because that was supposed to make Lucy jealous. I don't wanna tell Erza that I actually like Lucy or anybody because if Lucy finds out I don't won't her to reject me. She likes grown men and every time I'm around her I get nervous. Because I know a few guys that like her and Laxus has to shoot glared at them.

"But today me and Laxus are going to get that strict principal Ms.Bamboo for spinning us around last week",said Lucy.

"Why would you want to get her back", I asked wondering.

"I had motion sickness and I threw up on her and she kept spinning me around",said Lucy turning red.

"What are you guys gonna do", I asked.

"Well she is gonna have a taste of her own medicine",said Lucy.

She stopped lifting and rose up and drunk some water.

"Then I was planning on going on a mission with Carols because the Magic Council sent the request to us",said Lucy as I felt my blood boil.

"Wait so your going on a mission with the dude want it seem kind of awkward",I asked.

"Yes, but he is still my teammate and partner and I gotta learn how to get over some stuff",said Lucy.

"Wait I gotta ask you a question",I asked.

"Yes",she was waiting.

"How are you and Laxus related",I asked.

"He's my brother from another mother, we have the same dad",said Lucy. "So what's going on between you and Erza",asked Lucy.

"I'm not sure",I said.

"It seems like she likes you",said Lucy with a little bit of venom in her voice.

"I don't know she's just nice to me",I said knowing she does like me.

"Oh, it seems like you two would be a good couple",said Lucy as I had disagreed with the predicting. I mean she does predict stuff before it sometimes happens.

Lucy stopped lifting and I put the weights up.

That's when Erza came in and asked am I ready to go he mission. I said 'yes' and we both left. You have to get good grades to go on missions and you have to get straight A's if you want to go on long ones. Somehow I feel like Lucy has a crush on me because like her caretaker told me she had a crush on me and plus every time she is in the meadow she always talks to me. Then it came to that party I got drunk at and she made out with me. Then its like it all went away once my brother started to make a move on her and I avoided her because I didn't want to put myself out there and tell her I love her. But once I saw her partner Carols my blood boil when I saw the two kissing. I feel kind of terrible because she explained to me what really happened.

But the thing I keep asking myself when I see the two together is that, Am I Jealous???????

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖 and Readers you can comment if you think Jellal is jealous.