Foreign-exchange student

Lucy had decided to come to class. She was sitting at the back as usual and her classmates were surprised she came. Everybody sat in their usual seats .

Guildarts- Kids we have a foreign exchange student joining us for a month. Come on in Serum .

Siegrain- Its Siegrain.

Guildarts- Yeah, yeah just sit down at the back by Lucy.

Lucy raises her hand. Siegrain had wide eyes and so did Lucy.

Siegrain- I'm good.

Guildarts- No go.

Lucy- No Guildarts he said I'm good so he doesn't have to sit by me.

Guildarts- Its Mr.Clive Ms.Dreyar.

Siegrain walks to the back and sits in the seat next to Lucy.

Siegrain- I'm guessing your very annoying.

Everybody in the class looks back.

Lucy- I'm guessing your very boring.

Siegrain- I'm guessing your very naughty.

Lucy- You know I'm guessing your very imaginable.

Guildarts- Hey.

Lucy- Can I leave?

Guildarts nods and Lucy gets up, heads towards his desk and collects her homework and leaves.

Guildarts then goes to sleep and everybody either get on their phones are start talking.

Jellal- Really dude did you have to ?

Siegrain- I don't know did I?

With Lucy

Lucy had went to her dorm then she did her homework and then she studied for two hours.
Lucy had then took a nap for thirty minutes. Lucy woke up scared.

Lucy Dream

Lucy was at the Magic Council. When the Magic Council called them after the Tower of Heaven Lucy was standing in the building. She saw Siegrain. She could hear him and his plan to put her in the coffin instead of jail. Then after she escaped the coffin and after the Grand Magic Games she was in the meadow and one day he had a weapon in his hand and he tried to kill her, but couldn't. She then saw him and her in a room .

________________________________

End of Lucy Dream

Lucy had got up then she changed into her set of clothes:

Lucy had then left her dorm and headed over to Jellal's dorm

Lucy had then left her dorm and headed over to Jellal's dorm. She knocked on his door, but instead of Jellal answering , Siegrain answered the door.

Lucy- Where is Jellal?

Siegrain- I'm Jellal.

Lucy- No your not.

Siegrain- Well can't help you.

Siegrain had then started glowing then Lucy started glowing red. Lucy had put her hand on Siegrain forehead then after a few seconds she stopped.

Lucy- Thanks.

Lucy had then left and headed towards the weight lifting room and she saw Jellal lifting weights. Jellal had then saw Lucy and started lifting weights with one hand instead of two. Lucy had saw Jellal without his shirt on and she saw his six pack.

Lucy- I see your working out.

Jellal- I see you looking pretty as usual.

Lucy had then blushed at what Jellal said.

Lucy- Hey Jellal I gotta ask you a question?

Jellal- Yeah?

Lucy- Umm do you remember what happened last night at the Halloween party?

Jellal- Not really.  I remember I had a few drinks then that's it.

Lucy- I see. ( Like I thought he didn't remember. I'll just let him figure it out for himself).

Jellal- So are you going to try out for the play?

Lucy- What play?

Jellal- Aw I forgot you didn't come to class the whole day and I had to deal with my twin brother. But the play is about Cinderella. I'm playing as the prince. Are you gonna do it?

Lucy- I don't know. I'm good at acting but I'm not sure if I wanna do a play.

Jellal- I understand.

Jellal then gets up and gets the water and drinks it. Lucy then goes over to Jellal and hugs him and he hugs her back then she leaves.

Jellal-( I don't know why she would ask me about last night. I'll find out for myself what happened).

Jellal puts on his shirt then he leaves and he then asked Cana for a fortune, but she gave him a free wish fortune card because he was her 1,000 costumer.

Thank you for reading 📖