Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games

( Don't play the music yet)

Lucy wearing:

Pumpkin Man- Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games the final day

Pumpkin Man- Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games the final day. All teams come in the middle of the arena.

All the teams came and the Pumpkin Man teleported them into a magic village. All teams were separated. Every team took off except Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail stood there for ten or twenty minutes then took off. Lucy and Erza went toward the tower.

Lucy- Erza I'll meet you at the tower okay?

Erza - Okay.

Lucy had ran in a different direction then was teleported into a library.

Lucy- What how did I get here?

Lucy had got up and tried to get out, but couldn't because the door was locked then she went to a book shelf to get a book and started reading and looking up spells to unlock the door. She had then got up and was chatting her spell then she heard footsteps and turned around then saw Rufus.

Lucy- WHAT?

( Arena)

Pumpkin Man- You see we wanted to add a little bit of excitement so we had decided to teleport two wizards into the same location then if one of the wizards win then they get to exit out.

Gramps- Wow.

Levy- Kind of like what we did on the S- Class trails.

Mirajane- Yeah.

(Magic Village: the library)

Lucy- Out of all the wizards they put me with you.

Rufus- Don't be so surprised. I want be going easy on you not after what you did.

Lucy- Which was?

Rufus- You came in our guild challenging our master , injured Dodgenal, you destroyed some parts of our guild, and you yelled at the guild when you destroyed parts of the guild.

Lucy- Oh yeah now I remember.

( Arena)

Pumpkin Man- Looks like Rufus is gonna get Lucifer back for making Sabertooth look bad.

Guilds- Did she really do that? She had the guts to walk in to Sabertooth and do that to Sabertooth. She's got attitude.

( Magic Village: Libary)

Lucy had ran towards Rufus then he started casting a spell( the spell he casted on hidden). When his attack hit Lucy it didn't have and effect then Lucy ran at him then he teleported behind her and she had backed up her leg fast which means she kicked Rufus. Lucy summoned a sword then she started running around the library with her sword out in a circle. Rufus had threw attacks at her then he made lava come from out of the ground and Lucy jumped on a rock then she started controlling his spell. She made the lava go towards him and there was a big explosion.
Rufus came at Lucy and took his sword out and they both had tried to hit each other but they kept dodging each other attacks until Lucy punched Rufus to the wall which caused the library to shake.