Going to Corcus

Natsu- We're finally here.

Lucy- I can't believe I got sick on the train. Well, I fin to chill on the bed.

Erza- Oh no your not. Go with Natsu to sightsee, or to collect flowers.

Lucy- Fine. But can you take care of this egg for me?

Erza- Sure. Looks like your gonna get an exceed. Okay bye and try to enjoy it, Lucy.

Natsu, Lucy, and Happy get ready and leave. Lucy's identity was hidden so nobody wants to notice her. The three left and went to collect flowers.

Lucy- Wow this is fun. I forgot how cute flowers were before Alex left me.

Natsu- Alex?

Lucy- Oh I forgot I didn't tell you. Alex is my dragon.

Natsu- Igneel was mine, but he left as well.

Lucy- Sorry.

Natsu- It's okay you were just having a memory about her.

Lucy- Thank you, but I can only remember her with this necklace she gave me.

Natsu- Can I see?

Lucy- Yes, but please don't take it off.

Natsu- Okay.

Lucy shows him the necklace and picture.

Natsu- She's pretty.

Lucy- I know right.

A tear then goes down Lucy's face.

Lucy- Well let's continue.

Lucy and Natsu wear a lot of flowers and a lot of women thought Lucy was a man even though they couldn't see her face. A lot of women put flowers on her.

Lucy- Hey Natsu did Gramps enter my name as Lucifer?

Natsu- Yeah. Man, that dude loves ya.

Lucy- What do you mean?

Natsu- What I mean is when Erza mentioned you to Gramps for years since she got there he went to find you then made you join Fairy Tail because you have a gift and provided you with a house, clothing, and somewhere safe when you were in that coffin.

Lucy- Yeah I guess I should say thank you.

Natsu- Yeah I mean he messes with you more than Laxus. He treats you like his own daughter. I guess if you were in an orphanage he would take you in and raise you.

Lucy- I was in an orphanage, but I ran away when I was two. I didn't think I belonged there. I mean I was a special kid so that night I ran away then bumped into Alex. She took me in and raised me and trained me then she left. I then bumped into Jiemma the guild master of Sabertooth guild now and his daughter was like a little sister I never wanted to give up, so after a year or two, I guess. Evil wizards wanted to take her, but I filled in her spot because I didn't want them to hurt her or kill her.

Natsu- Looks like you had a tough past.

Lucy- Yeah unless people knew who my mom was then they'll be afraid of me.

Natsu- Who's your mom.

Lucy- Lucinda.

Natsu- Oh Igneel told me about her.