Why you

Previously off the last chapter

There was a play at Fairy Tail. Jellal had the role of Prince Charming, but his brother and crush wasn't there. Jellal thinks their both hiding something even though they are. While Lucy and Siegrain were on a mission at the bar trying to catch a wealthy man, but while they were on the mission Siegrain realized he had feelings for Lucy. Lucy had bruises on her after they both were done with the mission then they both made it on time for the play to be over. Siegrain had noticed Lucy had bruises so he took her to him and his brother dorm. Once they were there Lucy stripped off her clothes so it would be easier for Siegrain to clean off her bruises. Siegrain had made a move on Lucy then they both had their moment. Jellal had walked in when Siegrain kissed Lucy.

Let's see what happens......

_____________________________

Siegrain grabbed onto Lucy then he kissed her on the lips. Jellal walked in on them and he saw the two kiss. Both looked in shock and Jellal also looked in shock because he saw them kiss.

Lucy got up off of Siegrain then she grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. She came out dressed in the clothes she was in then she gave the towel to Siegrain then she was blocked by Jellal then he just let her go through. Lucy had went right back to her dorm.

Jellal- So you just try and make a move on Lucy didn't you?

Siegrain- Yeah.

Jellal- Where were you both tonight? Did y'all go on a date?

Siegrain- No we didn't go on a date. We just went to the bar and came back to the play. Then she was bruised because a guy hit her.

Jellal- Who was the guy???

Siegrain- No one.

Jellal- But still why were you making out with her?

Siegrain- Cuz I wanted to.

Jellal walked over to Siegrain and punched him which caused a red mark on Siegrain. Jellal then left and headed over to Lucy dorm.

Lucy was listening to music and drawing somebody in her journal. Somebody had then came behind Lucy then the person touched her. Lucy had got up pretty quick then she tripped the person and pinned him to the ground.

Jellal- Its me.

Lucy had then took off her headphones.

Lucy- Jellal don't sneak up on me like that.

Jellal got up and Lucy sat down at her desk.

Jellal- So where were you and Siegrain?

Lucy- At the bar.

Jellal- How did you get a bruise?

Lucy- A dude kicked me really hard on the shoulder and bottom back.

Jellal- Then why were you-

Lucy- Because Siegrain found out I had bruises so he decided to help and I stripped so it would be easy for him to get rid of them.

Jellal- Then why were you making out???

Lucy- Because one he kissed me then he started enjoying it so he clearly kept kissing me. Then that's were you walked in shocked.

Jellal- Why didn't you just stop him?

Lucy- I don't know. I asked him a question, then he said he liked me.

Jellal then sits on Lucy bed.

Lucy- To be honest I was about to start enjoying.

Jellal- Why???

Lucy just closed her journal then she was about to exit her dorm until Jellal grabbed her hand then he pinned her to the bed.

Jellal- Why Lucy??? Why were you enjoying it???

Lucy- Look because when you mentioned the play about Cinderella I tried out then I found there was a kissing part in it. When we were both about to do the rehearsing today in your room I wanted to................... kiss you *blushes*.

Jellal had then blushed fifty shades of red.

Lucy- Look you don't have to if you don't want to.

Jellal-( This is a big chance for me without any interruptions with anybody to kiss Lucy, but first I'm going to make her blush harder). So you got jealous because since Erza was Cinderella and she is usually late for nothing then she was going to kiss me?

Lucy- Yes. I didn't say stop to your brother because it felt like you were doing it, but I am sorry for what happened today and tonight.

Lucy blushed  fifty shades of red.

Jellal- Hey it's okay.

Jellal leaned in and kiss Lucy on the lips. Jellal then blushed one hundred shades of red then left a blushing Lucy.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖

Comment if you want me to update or add something in it and I'll see what I can do.😁