Dragon Situation Part 2

Lucy had headed towards a house and found a book. She was heading towards Fairy Tail until she was hit by Future Rogue. Lucy jumped on building to building then she threw magic at him. He jumped down from the dragon then he had attacked her then he the dragon came through again and Lucy and Future Rogue were in the dragon. Future Rogue ran towards Lucy then she punched him. She used a lighting spell on him and it shocked him. Future Rogue had hit magic at Lucy's tattoos then she fell down and came right back up with her eyes glowing.

Future Rogue had sensed a lot of magic energy coming from her then Lucy came at Future Rogue then she started punching him a lot. She jumped in the air creating a spell he couldn't even handle that was really really big then she threw it at him and the dragon causing both to crash. She then looked at the gate and she went full speed and destroyed the gate causing every dragon to disappear. Lucy walked towards Future Rogue then he tried to attack her until she punched him so hard that blood came out his mouth.

Future Rogue- WHAT KIND OF POWER IS THIS?

Lucy- One you can't handle. Now since you tried to kill me I will handle that demon inside you.

Lucy cracked her knuckles then she used magic to kill the demon and darkness possessing his body. After that Lucy fell down on her knees then Future Rogue and the Rogue now didn't have any darkness take over their bodies. Future Rogue then disappeared.

Lucy- He's finally dead and gone.

Jellal- Who is?

Lucy looks at him then she walks away until Jellal sat her down.

Jellal- Who is it Lucy?

Lucy- A demon that took over wizards bodies and he has been following and stalking me for five years. Now he is finally gone.

Lucy gets up then starts walking until her arm starts hurting. She then heals herself then Jellal walked beside her.

Lucy-( I can't believe I forgot what happened years ago.)