Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games

(Fairy Tail Team A Balcony )

Lucy - I finally get to show my identity since Mavis covered up my tattoos.

Erza- I'm glad.

Lucy wearing:

Pumpkin Man- Our first challenge today is Water Ball

Pumpkin Man- Our first challenge today is Water Ball . Please send down one contestant with a swimsuit on.

Lucy- I'll go.

Erza- Okay good luck.

Wendy-Do your best.

Natsu- Your all fired up right?

Lucy nods.

Gray- Go out there and show them who the real-.

Lucy- Lucifer is.

Gray- No the real Lucy.

Lucy had then smiled and nodded. Lucy had then left the balcony and switched into her bathing suit then jumped in the water.

Pumpkin Man- There is one wizard in the middle and the other wizards around that one and once two are in the bubble you will have five minutes to fight. Now GO.

A lot of girls just started attacking each other while Lucy and Minerva just started and looked at them then Juvia tried to attack Lucy, but Lucy had holed out her hand and summoned Aquarius. Aquarius was attacking Juvia, but Juvia had used the same attack as Aquarius then Aquarius left and Lucy summoned Virgo and Aries. Aries had stopped every girl then Virgo had knocked some of them out but it was hard for her to get them out so while the girls were stuck  Lucy had knocked them out the bubble then her spirits went away and Juvia had tried to attack Lucy and Lucy had used control magic to knock Juvia out then it was just her and Minerva.

Pumpkin Man- Five minutes on the clock starting now.

Lucy and Minerva had stood there looking at each other then Minerva had came toward Lucy and Lucy did the same then her and Minerva had started punching and kicking each other until Minerva decided to use magic and Lucy summoned a sword in her hand and they both were about to attack until the timer rung .

Lucy and Minerva both jumped out the water bubble then while Lucy was walking Minerva threw  magic at Lucy then Lucy had turned around and dodged.

Lucy- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Minerva- That was for you to know what I am going to do to you tomorrow.

Minerva then threw another attack then Lucy used a shield to block and increase the shield then Lucy used her shield against Minerva which knocked her down then the two glared at each other and Minerva had started glowing colorful on her hands turning to fist then Lucy magic energy was down then she was about to increase it until she just left and switch right back into her regular clothes and went right back to her balcony.

Erza- You okay?

Lucy- Yeah.

Pumpkin- Our first challenge is Raven Tail vs Fairy Tail Team B: Laxus vs (Raven Tail.)

(Fairy Tail )

Thunder Legion- GO LAXUS.

Fairy Tail- LETS GO LAXUS

( Fairy Tail Team B)

Mirajane - GO LAXUS.

Juvia and Gajeel- YEAH.

Cana- WIN THIS.

(Fairy Tail Team A)

Natsu- GET SERIOUS.

Erza- LETS GO.

Gray- YEAH.

Wendy- DO YOUR BEST.

Erza- Lucy aren't you gonna cheer?

Lucy- Do you wanna see me cheer?

Erza- Yes.

Lucy- Fine then, but don't laugh.

Erza- Okay.

Lucy had balled up her fist and it on the edge of the balcony which got Fairy Tail, Laxus, and the judges/speakers attention.

Lucy- LAXUS GO OUT THERE AND WIN.

Laxus- Thanks.

Fairy Tail Team A laughed at Lucy and she just ignored them then she put on her headphones and watched Laxus.

After all of that Raven Tail was disqualified. Fairy Tail had to be one and the ones chosen was:

Natsu
Gajeel
Lucy
Laxus
and Erza.

TimeSkip the last fight

( At the bar)

Gramps- So you two had a tough day didn't you?

Lucy- Well yeah the girl wanted to kill me.

Laxus- I even saw it coming.

Lucy- You did good out there today.

Laxus- Thanks and real funny when you gave me a cheer.

Lucy- Shut up.

Laxus- Hahaha.

Lucy- Stop laughing ... Hahaha.

Gramps- You two are just funny. The Dreyar Dragon Slayers.