Seven Year Sleep

Fairy Tail went to go get the wizards from the island then when they all woke up everybody went to get on the boat and Gramps had run to where Lucy's coffin was. He dug it up the had opened it and had picked up her stone and carried it to the boat. Everybody had looked at him.

Gramps- Hey Evergreen can you un-stone this?

Evergreen- Sure.

Evergreen had unstoned Lucy then Lucy had woken up and looked at Gramps.

Lucy- What happened?

Gramps- The Magic Console had stoned you and put you in a coffin also I ask to put you on this island because I didn't like the idea of you being with them.

Lucy- Thanks Gramps I owe you.

Gramps- No need child, but wear this so nobody wants to notice you. Or so nobody wants to spread stories about a girl named Lucy who is released from her coffin.

Lucy- Okay.

Lucy puts on a new set of clothes:

 They get back to the guild and Blue Peaguses and Lamia Scale visit Fairy Tail return wizards

They get back to the guild and Blue Peaguses and Lamia Scale visit Fairy Tail return wizards. Lucy just sat at the bar drinking booze. Then Erza came over and started talking to her.

( Lucy is still the same age and looks the same as well.)

Erza- So Lucy what are you gonna do now?

Lucy- I guess still be a Fairy Tail wizard and start fighting my opponents with less magic.

Erza - Okay. Can I ask you another question?

Lucy- Go on.

Erza- Why do you always wear that necklace? I mean you never took it off even when we were in the Tower of Heavens.

Lucy- My dragon gave it to be the last night I saw her. She also gave it to me because I had a lot of magic energy.

Erza- Ah I see. I can't believe it has been pass seven years.

Lucy- And we still look young.

Erza- And were still the same age.

Lucy- Yeah.

Gramps- I need Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Mira, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and Gildarts please come with me.

They all followed Gramps and got to the other guild bullying Fairy Tail. Gramps talked with the Master, but he didn't seem to agree so the Fairy Tail destructive wizards had their moment.

They all exited out and went right back to the guild. They all heard they were the weakest guild in Fiore and we're going to climb back to the top.

Gramps- So how do we do that?

Macao- Well there is a thing called the Grand Magic Games and they have it once a year.

Gramps- Then will participate. But instead of one team, there will be two teams. Team A will be
Erza
Natsu
Gray
Wendy
and Lucy.

Lucy- Count me out.

Gramps- Okay then Elfman. Even though I wanted you to participate in it.

Lucy- Too bad, but I don't want to.

Gramps- Okay Lucy. Team B is

Laxus
Mirajane
Juvia
Gajeel
and Mystogan. If he ever returns. Or if y'all bump into him just ask. Now teams you will go train in a certain area and Tram A will be training on an island because you are destructive wizards. Team B you can just train wherever. Bye, see you in three months.

They all leave.