Explore Corcus

Lucy was sleeping while Natsu and the exceeds were yelling her name then suddenly she was on the floor tired and exhausted.

Lucy- Really Natsu?

Natsu- You wouldn't wake up. Come get dress we're going to explore Corcus.

Lucy- But didn't we explore Corcus when we got here?

Natsu- Yeah, but there was a lot going on. Like when we had to be in our rooms before it hit 12:00 and then that incident with Sting and Rogue and plus we went to collect flowers.

Lucy- Your right. Just let me get dress.

Natsu- Before you do so. Do you always wear long spanks and a sports bra to bed?

Lucy- Yes.

Lucy leaves to go get changed then comes out:

Lucy then comes out. The four leave then they head to the meat and got kicked out because they almost ate all the meat up. Now they are walking down the street.

Natsu- I can't believe the manager kicked us out.

Lucy- I can.

Happy- Yeah I mean you two ate like pigs.

Lucy- Hey... I haven't eaten meat in a long time.

Happy and Alexis busted out laughing.

Alexis- Oh really. A yesterday is not a long time.

Natsu then had started laughing. The three had then got up.

Natsu - Well let's continue.

While they were all walking Lucy had got caught by a net ; frog catcher .

Lucy- Really dude . I'm not a frog.

Frog Catcher #1- Hey I caught a chick.

Frosh- Fairies.

Natsu- Hey Frosh.

(Behind Background)

Sting- Well there's not much for us to do especially if Natsu and Lucy are involved.

Rogue- Yeah, gotta agree with you on that.

Yukino- Plus you'll blow your cover.

( Back with Natsu, Lucy, and the Frog Catchers)

Natsu smacks his fist together then he comes running and knocking the Frog Catchers out. A bunch of them came at Lucy then she sucked down into the ground ( what Rogue does when he goes into shadow form) and they missed. Soon there feet sucked into the ground and she came up.