The return back to The Heavens

After when Lucy saved Loke he rewarded her and Lucy just gave the tickets to her team, Team Natsu, but the team and Gramps made her go.

Lucy was enjoying her time with Team Natsu then they went to relax. Erza had a flashback about the tower then she zones in and went to the mirror and requips into her armor then Lucy came in. Team Natsu went upstairs to play games and Erza and Lucy were playing cards until Sho came up and with the cards spelled out death. Simon had made a blackout then grabbed Happy, Lucy, and Erza. Natsu, Gray, and Juvia had to save them.

This is how Lucy looks:

Erza tried to get out of the rope but she couldn't then Sho came in there

Erza tried to get out of the rope but she couldn't then Sho came in there. He started talking to them until they got to the tower. They put the two women in a sale still tied up. Lucy had a light glowing and she was released from the cattail knot.

Erza- How did you get out?

Lucy- Every kitty cattail has a weakness.

Lucy then untied Erza's knot.

Lucy- Okay let's go.
Erza requip into her armor and they run to the dining room where they found the team. They all decided to split up and battle.

( With Magic Console POV)

We need to blow up this tower. Yes, I agree, but we need to release the launcher even though it's dangerous. Agree.

( Tower of Heaven Erza, Lucy, Natsu, and Jellal)

Jellal and Natsu were fighting and Erza was watching. Simon had died trying to protect Erza and Lucy. Lucy had come up with a plan but it was dangerous.

Lucy- Erza I have a plan but you need to get our friends and guildmates out okay?

Erza- Okay Lucy, but what are you going to do?

Lucy- Destroy this tower, but we need to get out quick. Since the others are outside then we just need to get Natsu and you out. I will survive this destruction, okay?

Erza- Okay.

Erza runs over to Natsu and gets him then they run out.

Erza- Don't die Lucy.

Lucy- I won't.

Jellal looks at.

Jellal- You know it's impossible to destroy this tower?

Lucy- It's challenging.

Jellal- I'm not going to let you pass through that easily.

Lucy- Fine then.

Jellal runs at her did tries to punch and kick her and Lucy dodges his attacks then he threw magic at her and she dodges them all and came at him with a ...

Lucy- Galaxy iron fist.

Lucy punches Jellal sending him crashing into the walls and Lucy starts doing her spell. She moves her hands around and starts glowing gold then she stuck out her hands which she had cast and was done.

The Tower of Heaven starts rocking then she was about to run and saw Jellal then grabbed him and when she got out with him the tower was down and there was nothing left of it.

Five Minutes Later

The Magic Console explosion had shot where the tower was, but it was a fail because the tower was already destroyed.

( Magic Console POV)

She destroyed the tower. She didn't even leave anything part of the tower. Wait I think that is Lucinda's daughter. Its is. Those nurses thought they were slick but they weren't. What should we do? We should lock her up. Agree.