Face Your Fear

Jellal POV

I was coming back from a mission and I was rewarded a galaxy glass ball instead of jewels.

Galaxy Glass Ball:

Still Jellal POV

I was on my way to the meadow where Lucy was then once I got their she was talking to herself and laughing. Was she saw me she ran towards me.

Lucy- Hey Jellal what's cha got their?

Jellal- A reward from my mission, want it? I mean I know you like galaxy kind of related stuff.

Lucy- Sure, but why do you have gloves on?

Jellal- Because the mission I was doing was very dirty and I didn't want to get my hands affected for a month so the client gave me gloves.

Lucy- Makes since.

Lucy then takes the ball.

Lucy- Its very pretty.

Jellal- Ah you think so?

Lucy- I know so.

Both start chuckling then the ball started glowing and Lucy started glowing blue then she was sucked right into the ball.

Jellal- Lucy..... Lucy.......

Jellal picks up the ball and then starts looking at it then he sees Lucy afraid.

Jellal- What kind of ball is this?

Jellal looks around the ball and sees a note saying " Look into your past ". Jellal was afraid then he took off his gloves and touched the ball and he turned blue and was sucked right back into the ball.

Jellal- I'm finally here.

Jellal walks forward then he sees Lucy born, and he sees a mysterious woman , but he couldn't see her face and the woman died because she was killed.

He then see Lucy when she was two and she was really intelligent. After that he saw her in the woods and him crying then she comforted him.

Then her with her dragon Alex and she use to sneak out and drink a lot at the bar then one day Alex came and sat down and drunk with her.

Jellal- Wait.... her mom let her drink at the age of four and she never got drunk? I'm surprised.

After her dragon left he saw a little Rogue come to Lucy and he talked to her for one month.

He then saw her with Jiemma and Minerva and he saw how she got captured. He saw the whole Tower of Heavens situation then after that she was crying and she was scared of the evil Jellal. He saw how her and Erza went to Magnolia and how they went their separate ways.

He then saw her sitting down in the meadow then he saw the Magic Council members come towards her then they surrounded her and they were also having a conversation with her then she nod to something and they disappeared into another place and room. It was a lot of grown men there and she was the only girl and the youngest one their. All of them enter a weapons room and everybody grabbed a weapon except for Lucy. All of them entered a huge room like the arena and they all got into battle position. The Magic Council had mentioned the last two standing wins. The bell rung and everybody started attacking. Lucy had blended in and she started picking up weapons from the men that were dead then she used some of them against them without some of them not even noticing. After that when it was just five left that's when she went right back into being visible then the weapons she had in her had she threw all of them at the men and two of them dodged and three died. So their were only three left and she was one of the three. One dude came at her and he stopped once he was three feet away from her with a sword. The dude was then in pain floating in the air and he crashed into the wall hard because Lucy used her controlling magic.

It was her and one man left. They both came at each other he tried to punch Lucy, but she dodged his attacks easily and then she punched him which caused his mouth to bleed. She summoned a sword and he picked up a sword and they both came at each other and was about to swing until the bell rung.

Magic Council- You two won the fight. You will be partners and fight and protect Fiore.

Lucy walked away and the dude followed behind her. Both went into a room.

He introduced himself and his name was Carlos to Lucy and she introduced herself to him.

The Dude that was going to be Lucy's partner in war:

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖

Questions:

What happened over those years ?

Was Lucy just sitting in the meadow or was she having an adventure throughout those years?

What do you think the bond between Carlos and Lucy was?

Will Jellal find Lucy?

What do you think Jellal's reactions will be while he is looking at Lucy's past?

What is Lucy afraid of?

Find out on the next chapter....