Avoiding

Lucy POV

Ever since the play and the whole me and Segrain making out and almost having sex, Jellal has been like avoiding me and stuff. To be honest I really don't blame him for doing that because like even if I was him I would avoid that person just so things want be awkward. My teachers said I have to start coming to class and participating in activities instead of doing online school. I went to my closet to go get dress in some comfortable clothes:

 I went to my closet to go get dress in some comfortable clothes:

I then exit my room and went to my class. I got past my 1st-4th period especially third and fourth period. It was then Aries and luckily I am a Dragon Slayer or if I wasn't I would barely be able to hear her. Fifth period was awkward because we all had to pretend we were at a fancy place with our partner and my partner was Jellal who wasn't making eye contact at me. I know this would kind of seem immature, but I really wanted to slap him because he was acting funny.

Sixth period I enjoyed because like I really don't have problems with Porlyusica and seventh and eighth period was entertaining because Panther Lily seemed to be a little embarrassed that Alexis was giving more information than him.

Well that was a good day because it ended so fast.

I was walking to the bar to meet a old friend of mine who I was even surprised to know who was even alive.

I saw him and blushed. I walked towards the bar and I said, "Longtime no see".

"Well if it isn't Milky Way",said her old friend which you should all know by the name Carols.

"I told you to stop calling me that and my name that people and wizards all around call me the Stellar Warrior",said Lucy.

"I know so hows things been going",asked Carols.

"Awkward and a lot of drama",said Lucy talking like she was exhausted.

"You wanna a drink or ten",asked Carols as Lucy nodded and he ordered.

Lucy drunk down three of them and her and Carols caught up on some stuff.

"So you insulted him because he was being as you say rude",asked Carols as he motioned his fingers on insulted.

"Yeah I mean who comes in a classroom and starts judging. Well I mean like I can't blame him because we both had a misunderstanding while we were working with the Magic Council",said Lucy talking in a calm voice.

"Yeah he didn't like you, yet  you two almost had sex",said Carols trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yeah luckily his brother came and knocked him out for some reason. It's like the dude liked you or he was just being a good friend",said Carols as Lucy blushed.

"Yeah well my good friend is avoiding me because of what was going on",said Lucy.

"Oh you didn't mention that, well I would have actually been trying to forget the image and asking questions",said Carols.

"Thank you. At least someone would do the normal way instead of avoiding",said Lucy.

"Lucy some people do the same thing",said Carols getting close to Lucy because he actually lied about what he said he would do.

"So what do you think that person would do at the end"asked Lucy.

"This",said Carols as he put his hands on Lucy jaw and brung her in for a kiss.

Lucy blushed really hard because she didn't think he would kiss her even though they were both lovers when they fought in war together. The two didn't know that a blue head heavenly mage saw them and had a broken heart to see the blond hair galaxy mage with a red-orange head who kissed her.

Jellal POV

I was avoiding Lucy because I was still mad about the whole my brother was among a move on her. He had explained to me that they went on a mission to find out some information about a group and he said Lucy got hurt. I know good and well that Lucy doesn't like my brother and I'm not sure if she even likes me anymore. I decided not to make eye contact with her during our periods. When class was over I went back to my room and I laid in it. I couldn't get Lucy out of my mind and so I decided to go to the bar because I know she will be there I mean we're talking about Lucy here. The woman just loves drinking; I wish she was drunk so I can see how she feels about me. When I made it to the bar I saw a man with red-orange hair who kissed Lucy and she had wine in her hand. I then noticed it was the man I researched which was her partner who she fought in war with. I felt like my heart had got shot by a bullet when I saw him kiss her and she blushed. I felt like I was about to cry and I left the bar because I felt like I was about to cry. As I was walking I put a hood over my head so people want see. As I was walking I felt my sore throat, teeth bitting on my tongue, and my watery eyes. As I was walking I saw Erza and she had a smile on her face. She said hey Jellal and I just walked really fast because I didn't want anybody to see me like this.

Erza POV

I was walking to the cafe and I saw Jellal who had a hoody over his head. It's easy to notice him. I greeted him and he didn't greet back. I wondered why. I could hear noises coming from him and it sounded like he was sad.

Lucy POV

After Carols kissed me I pushed him away and explained to him that I have feelings for Jellal who is avoiding me. I feel like a idiot because I almost did with his brother. I'm a mature girl and I almost did something like this.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖