🎃Halloween🎃

Erza and Lucy went to the party house which is where Mirajane threw her Halloween party along with Cana helping. Erza was dressed a cat superhero woman. Once Erza and Lucy got to the party everybody was shocked to see Lucy and Lucy dressed as Laxus for Halloween. Everybody kept drinking then Lucy saw Jellal as himself as Mystogon. Lucy had like ten drinks and she still isn't drunk. Her and Jellal were talking then Jellal got drunk after drinking three cups. Him and Lucy were talking somewhere private like in the garden. Jellal kept confessing to Lucy and Lucy kept blushing then Jellal kissed Lucy.

Lucy- Jellal you.......*blushing really hard*.

Jellal- Kissed you.

Lucy- Why *still blushing*?

Jellal- Because I love you.

Lucy-( Even though he might not remember what's happening, but I know he'll enjoy it).

Lucy then kisses Jellal and then she looked at the time then she teleported to Jellal's room and put him in bed. Even though the party was still going she knew something might happen. Lucy teleported back to her room then she changed into another set of clothes:

 Lucy teleported back to her room then she changed into another set of clothes:

Lucy jumped out of her window then she started running towards the ocean . Once she got there she dived underwater and kept going down deep until she found a building. She went in it and she was being sneaky because she was on a mission nobody didn't give her.

Building:

Lucy- ( I had discovered something

Lucy- ( I had discovered something. Nobody didn't give me this mission not even Gramps or the Magic Council. They didn't even hear about the mission. It was men trying to destroy Fiore from underwater. While I was in there I saw a man and woman with missiles and a lit of weapons on a computer. Once they left that were I came in. I hacked into all of their data then while I was doing it somebody tried to knock me out but I hit him in his weak spot (head).  The woman had tried using and hitting me with her magic and weapon. I dodged the attacks then I knocked her out. I got all the information I need and left. I teleported in front of the Magic Council school then I left the information in front of the school then teleported right back home and went to bed). That was a nice Halloween.

Laxus had then came home kind of drunk then Lucy knocked him out and went to bed.