Face Your Fear Part 2:Lucy in War

Lucy and Carlos were pretty close. They fought in over two hundred wars for over an year. Now their both seating at a bar.

Carlos- We did good on that other fight. It was hilarious when she introduced herself as...

Lucy- Twinkle Eyes.....

Lucy and Carlos busted out laughing.

Carlos- I mean when you look at her then say her name you really can't believe how different it is.

Lucy- I know right it's like when I looked at her and she looked at me with her eyes I could already see somebody dying in there.

Carlos and Lucy busted out laughing again.

Lucy- Hey Bartender ?

Bartender- Yeah?

Lucy- Can I get sixteen of your strongest drinks?

Bartender- ARE YOU FREAKIN TRYING TO DIE WOMAN???????????????

Lucy- No not  yet , but I do drink the strongest at the bar all the time.

Carlos- Lucy he might be right maybe that might cause you to die.

Lucy just looked at Carlos and looked back at the Bartender.

Lucy- I'll double the cash if you give me the drinks.

Bartender- O-O-O-Okay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The dude comes back with sixteen drinks then he puts them on the counter and Lucy starts drinking. When one minute passed she drunk five cups already then when two more minutes passed she was done.

Carlos- How are you not drunk or dead???

Lucy- Wow you seem more worried.

Carlos- I am worried. How long have you even been drinking?

Lucy- Since I was four years old, you?

Carlos- I been drinking since I turned seventeen.

Lucy was about to bust out laughing.

Carlos- You bet not laugh?

Lucy- Okay I'll try my best not to.

Carlos- Thank you. You know it don't seem like your age is fourteen from the things you do in life.

Lucy- You know your age doesn't seem like seventeen from the way you look.

Carlos then blushes.

Lucy- Why are you blushing? Look what I am trying to say is that you look mean on the outside, but your sweet on the inside.

Lucy was looking at Carlos straight in the eyes and she meant what she said then Carlos blushed even redder.

Carlos- T-Th- Thanks.. Lucy.

Lucy had then smiled .

Lucy- You welcome.

Carlos- Hey Bartender can I get one cup of your strongest?

Bartender- Yes coming right up.

The bartender gave Carlos his drink then after that Carlos and Lucy left to their home which the Magic Council provided for them.

TimeSkip both were sleeping in their beds

Lucy heard a scream come from Carlos room then she got up out of her bed and went to his room then she saw him still sleep, but he was shaking in a fearful way. Lucy came towards him and lied right beside him and she put her hand on his back then he stopped shaking in fear and he was now calm. Lucy was getting right out of his bed until he grabbed her hand.

Carlos- Please stay....

Lucy looked at him in shock. He then pulled her and kissed her and she blushed. Lucy had kissed back and she stayed by his side.

Jellal looking at Lucy fear and memories

Jellal - I wasn't her first kiss. I wonder what happened to the dude. Why don't they see each other now in days? I need to find Lucy and look at this.

Back to Lucy memory

After that night them two lives each other, but one day they both were in war with a flame demon named Zaco (media) .

She was about to stab Lucy until Carlos took it for her. When Lucy saw she cried hard.

Lucy- NOOOOOOOOOO * crying and screaming *.

At the end Lucy killed the woman and Carlos body disappeared into thin air.

Back with Jellal

Jellal then saw why then he continued looking for Lucy then he saw when she quit and she stared watching the stars. He then saw how Gramps made her join Fairy Tail then after that he saw how they kidnap her and the whole situation when she blew up the tower and she was locked away in the coffin.

Jellal started looking for Lucy again the he found her crying and he ran over to her and sat by her side.

Jellal- Lucy it's okay I'm here.

Lucy then stopped crying and she hugged Jellal and they both turned blue and both appeared right back into the meadow.

Jellal- Lucy are those your fear?

Lucy- Yes.

Jellal- Who's Carlos???

Lucy- He was my ....

Jellal-Boyfriend.

Lucy- Yeah.

Jellal- Now I know what that symbol is. You know everybody else's past and future, but I'm the first that saw.

Lucy- Yeah you are.