Hold On

It was the night before the wedding. Tom had been staying at my house for the past couple weeks as we planned. I was never ready for something so much in my whole life.

For the first time in months. Tom was here with me. I lay wrapped up in his arms. I felt like I was back in London. I felt safe. I felt home.

"I love you Jessica." He whispered.

I looked at him. "I love you."

"You are going to be my wife tomorrow."

I smiled. "You are going to be my Husband."

He held my hands. "Forever and always."

We lay down, trying to get some sleep. Neither of us could rest. We were full full of adrenaline.

He sat up. "I can't sleep."

I laughed. "Me either."

He smiled at me and said, "Get up. Let's go do something fun."

I looked at him. "Tom, its 2 in the morning! What are we gonna do?"

He smiled. "Let's go!"

I jumped up and we left the house. Driving through the quiet, sleepy town. I finally figured out where we were going. The cliff.

We finally got to the cliff, the sky was black, but it was still so beautiful, the view over the rocks. The last time I was here, was with Alexis.

Tom kissed me forehead, he knew that I was thinking about her.

He opened the car door for me and held out his hand to help me out of the car, such a gentlemen.

We sat in the same spot as I did with Kate and Alexis that day. I smiled at the thought. I didn't cry, it was a good memory.

He put his arm around me and we sat there, looking over the town, waiting for the sun to rise.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Now? There is no music!"

He laughed. "We don't need any."

I took his hand in mine, and he began to hum a song. He gracefully spun me around and we danced. We danced the night away, until the sun began to creep up over the horizon. "See, all you needed was the right partner." he whispered.

I smiled and kissed him. "I guess we are just perfect for each other."

-

-

When the sun came up a little more. We had to leave. I had to go to Kate's house to get ready for my wedding. It was bad luck to see the groom before the wedding. Even though I was with him all night...

I kissed him goodbye. "I'll see you later."

He kissed me back. "I can't wait."

-

-

Kate was my maid of honor. It was so funny to me how far we have come, since when I first met Kate. I didn't even like her as a friend, and now she is my best friend.

The bridesmaids and I got ready at Kate's house.

I got my hair and makeup done, all that was left, was my dress. My dress was personally designed, by my favorite dress maker, Charlotte. The woman from the dress parlor in London. Where Tom bought me that dress, for ruining my violet one.