Only London

We left the House at 6am to get to the airport. We met up with Kate. She was, as always, enthusiastic. But it didn't bother me, because I kind of was too. Of course I didn't show it as much as she did.

-

-

The flight was, well, I don't know. I slept most of the time. We got our luggage and took a cab to the the hotel. We were all quiet the whole car ride. Admiring the streets of London and awed by the beautiful sights. We got to the hotel. The Ashmont Hotel. Tara obviously didn't tell us what kind of room she booked. So we were completely clueless. We finally asked the front desk where our room was and they had a man show us.

I took the plastic card and slid it through the slot. The door unlocked and I pushed it open. The room was, Huge.

"We must have the wrong room." I said right away.

The man said, "No mam, you have the Ashmont directors suite." He explained to us that there were 3 kinds of suites. The Directors suite, the Producers suite, and the Stars suite. Ours was the smallest of the suites. But still, IT WAS A FREAKING SUITE!

-

-

The three of us settled in our new, humble abode. This was ours for 2 weeks! I was so elated. Kate ran through the room and jumped on the bed. Alexis checked out our balcony. I unpacked. The first thing I took out was the picture of me and Tara as children. Both of us, hand in hand, laughing. I set it on the shelf above my bed. "Well Tara, we are hear. And its the best present in the world. Love you lil sis." I kissed the picture and thought of what Alexis said. Tara will always be with me.

-

-

The first night was a relaxing night. We ordered dinner from our room and watched English T.V. It was basically American T.V, but with an English accent. We fell asleep early. The next morning I woke up before Alexis and Kate. So I decided I'd go explore London a little on my own. I was going to find a coffee shop. I can't get through the day without my morning coffee. I could just order in, but I felt adventurous. It was a beautiful Spring day. I wore a violet dress, no makeup, and my wavy hair fell to my shoulders.

I was ready... set, GO.

GUYS! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE GODD PART! Sorry if its been so fast, Hopefully when things happen In the next chapter, it will get better!! Have to get to the good parts! Thanks for reading! x. Ashley