Forever and Always

Today, I woke up, the sun was shining. Kate was coming over today, we were going to go out and get some coffee at the local coffee shop in the center of town.

I grabbed my phone to call Tom. He didn't answer. That was odd. He usually always answers my phone calls. But I didn't want to over think it. He was probably busy working on the movie or something. I decided to message him instead.

Message to Tom: Hey love. Going out with Kate today. So if I don't hear from you, I love you forever and always.

Kate didn't knock on the door anymore, she just let herself in. I didn't mind it, that just meant that we had gotten closer as friends. And I liked that.

She walked in and stood at my bedroom doorway as I did my hair. "Are you done yet? I need my coffee!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'll be done in a minute."

-

-

Since it was so nice out, we decided to walk to the coffee shop. We talked a lot. She told me about her job and about how she was thinking a lot about Alexis.

I smiled and looked up to the sky. "Do you think they are here, with us right now? Walking right next to us?"

She laughed. "I think so."

We finally got to the tiny shop. It was packed full of tired customers who wanted their morning caffeine.

We stood in line, deciding on what to get. All of a sudden, I heard a voice from behind me. "Excuse me ma'am, I wouldn't want to spill any vanilla lattes on you."

My eyes widened. I knew that voice. That deep, perfect voice. I spun around.

It was Tom!

I screamed and fell into him, wrapping my arms around him, Finally. A tear of joy fell down my face. "You're here! You are right here. I thought I would never see you again. But you are right here."

He smiled. "I'm here. I am right here with you sweetheart."

I let go of his body and looked him in the eyes. "How did you know i would be here, in this coffee shop?"

He looked over to Kate and grinned.

I looked over to Kate. "Did you tell him?"

She laughed. "I might have told him that we were going to be here at noon, and I might have told him to surprise you."

I smiled at Kate. And mouthed the words, "Thank you" to her.

She grinned at me and gave me a wink.

I looked back into Toms eyes.

He smiled at me. "We are where we first met, a coffee shop."

I laughed. "We are!"

He grinned. "So I guess its a perfect time."

I looked at him, confused. "A perfect time for what?"

He looked into my eyes. "Jessica, these past few months, have been the toughest times for both of us. Not being able to hold you, and be with you, it was so hard for me. And it made me realize, I can't live without you. You and me, are forever and always. So, Jessica Blackwell..."

He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a little black box.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my palms. My eyes began to water.

The coffee shop went completely quiet, as everyone watched Tom and I.

Tom smiled and looked at me. "Will you be my wife? I promise to make you the happiest woman."

I smiled as tears rolled down my face. All the attention was on me now.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes Tom Hiddleston, I would love to be your wife."

He jumped up and grabbed me around my waist, and picked me up off the ground. We kissed. That kiss was long, over due.

Everyone in the coffee shop cheered and Kate screamed, "Yay!!!!!"

Tom put me down, and he slipped the ring onto my finger. Perfect fit.

I kissed his lips once again.

I was engaged. I was going to be Tom's wife. Forever and Always, was becoming a reality.

Were you surprised?! Finally something happy!!! thanks for reading, 2 MORE PARTS LEFT!!! and I have another surprise for you, but I'm not going to tell you until the next updates:) You'll just have to wait it out! x.Ashley